Tiva ^,<,v

Blue85 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:04AM
I've done this over at the NCIS spot and it got a pretty good response, so I figured I would do it here as well.
All you need to know is that:

^- Answers the question.
<- Tells what you're doing.
v- Question.

Example: Do you like the idea of Tiva?

^ Of course.
< Watching TV.
v Favorite Tiva moment?

Even though we're on the Tiva spot, the questions asked don't have to be about Tony and Ziva. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Tiva 5950 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 5950

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Hope you feel better Jenn. I had a horrid migrane yesterday!

^ I agree with you that her behavior, more than his, was absolutely very revealing of her feelings. Idk that her looks said I'm jealous but something was sure going on in her head!
< Watching NCIS
v Do you hope Abby (or someone else) will try to get out of Tony or Ziva what really happened in that room?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita yay4wicked said…
* Thanks Jenna. :)

^ I really hope so! But I don't think that will happen. I predict the next couple of episodes will downplay the Tiva to satisfy everybody.
< Studying. :(
v I have a theory about the room. How plausible do you think this is?:
1) Tiva banter about who will get the bed. Finally they decide that they both will share it. (Cause we all know they really don't mind)
2) They fall asleep in a timely manner. We know they both move around a lot while sleeping (from Under Covers) so they do and somehow, Ziva ends up in Tony's arms. (Corny, but it could happen)
3) They wake up and realize first how they are sleeping and second simultaneously realize that they don't mind it - in fact, they feel happy and content.
4) After realizing that, they both realize how they should have reacted and feel awkward for the rest of the trip and the flight, constantly glancing at each other wondering what they other was thinking or felt!
So my question: Is that plausible, and do you have any theories?
heart
^ Hmm... that could be a very plausible scenario. I don't really have a theory... I'm still too excited about all the Tivaesque moments. Maybe in a few days I'll have a theory. lol
< Watching NCIS
v Don't you agree with Nora (& I) that Tony and Ziva are the perfect fit? =]
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Blue85 said…
^ Oh yeah, I agree 100%! They were made for each other.
< Watching Jetlag again and making icons and wallpapers.
v What do you think Tony was thinking during Ziva's fight with the stewardess?
heart
^ How hott & kick butt she is. lol. =]
< Watching NCIS
v What do you think Ziva thought about Tony calling her Honey?
^ I think deep down she really liked hearing him call her that.
< Watching NCIS interviews.
v If Ziva had gotten pregnant while she was in Somalia(thank God she didn't, but if she had..), do you think Tony would have stepped up and helped her out or do you think he would have kept his distance?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita goodgirlmikey said…
laugh
^ You never give up on the person you love. So he won't leave her side.
< Just got home.
V Do you think Ziva was trying to confuse Nora when she Psstt-ed at Tony, handed him the phone...and her hands lingered on his hands? Because they say that "they don't get along well but they make a good team", so why do you think Ziva would make such move?
heart
^ Hmm... honestly I don't know how to answer that. I think that tatctic was more to confuse everyone else (if anyone at all).
< Working **It's snowing!**
v Why do you think Ziva didn't go to see the sights with Tony?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ziva_rocks said…
heart
^ It looked like she was busy with work, think she was trying to keep her professional head on!!
< Having dinner.
v Ziva obviously lied to Nora about giving Tony the bed! Why do think she made up a lie that gave away the fact that she thinks of him?? (that dreamy look she had on her face talking about his back!!)
heart
^ Hehe... I think that they still aren't ready to share it with the world yet. They are just learning to accept it themselves... although her dreamy look does give it away! <3
< Working
v Do you think that there are any photos of the two of them together?
^ No, since Tony said the best picture was the only picture with someone in it, and it only had Ziva. Edit: Sadly. . .
< About to eat dinner
v Do you ever randomly stumble across anybody you talk to on here on other fansites under the same name?
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
heart
**I know but I was hoping there was one hidden somewhere. A girl can hope!**

^ Not really, although someone sent me a message on Yahoo Answers who said someone had the same name as me (well it was me lol) on another site (I think that was CBS Wetpaint).
< Tired....
v When do you think Tony started having genuine feelings for Ziva? Was there one episode that really showed it to you?
^ I can't really pinpoint an exact moment, but I think it started sometime during season 5.
< Uploading photos.
v What do you think Ziva would say if she found out that Tony had kept every photo that he had ever taken of her?
big smile
^ I think secretly she'd love it but she'd act all upset to his face like the time she spotted the pics in "Agent float".
< Having a coffee.
v Are you now hoping sfter Jetlag that its Tony she spills all to about Somalia??
heart
^ I don't think she's ready to spill anything quite yet, but I'm hoping this trip made them closer, so maybe she will tell him at least some of what happened to her.
< Working. TGIF!
v Obviously Jetlag was an EPIC progression for Tiva, do you think it will continue the rest of the season this way or do you think SB will kind of leave it like it is for awhile before touching the relationship again?
big smile
^ I think that Tiva will be an after thought now, I'm hoping not tho! I think the Anti-Tiva's would kick up a stink if it "took over the show!" They bloody annoy me!!!
< Making Dinner.
v Do you think it may be a Tony-centric Finale since we've not had one yet? or A Tony-McGee Finale??
heart
^ Idk... depends on how right we are in our opinion of Lt Bell being part of the finale.
< Working... only 1.5 hours until I can go home to begin the weekend! Yay
v Have you always been a Tiva shipper? Or do you go back & watch episodes and just now notice little things that they said to each other that gives the hint of a Tivaesque relationship?
big smile
^ Seasons 1 & 2 i shipped Gibbs and Kate, season 3 came round and i just loved the Tony-Ziva dynamic they just sizzled. So yeah always been a Tiva shipper!!
< bathing the kids
v Did you ever ship Tony with anyone else??
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
^ I sort of liked him with Kate in Season 1 and 2 but I realised it was more a brother/sister type thing. Also, I prefer Kari, even though people think it's creepy.
< Listening to music.
v Do you think that either one of them could have spoken about the other in their sleep?
heart
^ Possibly, in Undercovers Ziva was half asleep when she called him "Little Hairy Butt" so chances are she might have said something!!
< Watching Emmerdale
v Do you think if they woke up in the morning wrapped in each others arms having went to sleep innocently they'll tease each other about it later??
heart
^ O yeah... that's part of the banter we'll love! The we know something happened, but what was it? banter that is so secretive, yet reveals so much. =]
< Getting ready to leave work in about 15 minutes! Finally!
v Do you have a favorite Tiva video & if so could you link it? **I ask b/c I've been watching some on here & on youtube and some of them are really intense that have me like in tearsss**
heart
^ My fav ones are on here there's the Tony, Jeanne, Ziva one called Girl next door, The same love triangle but this ones called Lips of an Angel. I love the way they are done!
< Getting ready to watch more NCIS lol!
v Do you have a song that reminds you of Tiva??
heart
^Yup! I have a lot that remind me of them. Right now, it's 'You Hold My Heart' by Michelle Branch.
< Just woke up and already fan-arting. [CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF J-LAG!]
V I have a feeling that Ziva ended up sleeping on top of Tony [innocently straddling him with her head on his chest] and he subconciously wrapped his arms around her. It feels good to think that's the reason why "she looked comfy enough", don't you think?
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
^ I totally agree! I really hope that is what happened, or something similar!
< Dinner soon. . .
v Do you think we will ever know what happened in that room? EVER?
^ I hope we do, but this is NCIS and SB we're talking about here, so who knows?
< About to go to bed.
V How do you think it will be brought about that Ziva gives us and the team some insight into what happened in Somalia?
heart
^ Hmm... I have no idea... but I'm sure that it is going to be interesting & emotional.
< Watching NCIS
v Do you have another name besides Tiva that you like to use sometimes?
^ Nope, they're always just Tiva.
< The usual.
v Do you think Ziva knew that Tony was watching her sleep? And if she did, what do you think she thought about it?
heart
^ Maybe she thought it was creepy, but she won't admit that she liked that he was watching her.....?
< Doing homework and soundtripping.
V How do you think they woke up?
heart
^ In my head I like to think with the light spilling softly from the windows gently waking them up! <3 Although it was probably more along the lines of one of their phones ringing. lol
< Watching Ghost Whisperer
v When they were at the little french coffee shop what do you think Ziva was writing?
heart
^ Hmmmm. I never noticed Ziva was writing something. But if she was, it'd be.....

Tony,
Je vais t'aime toujours

Ziva
Paris. Le 26 janvier, 2010

[Tony,

I Will love you always

Ziva

Paris. January 26, 2010]

< Nothing much. bored.
v Ziva seemed uninterested in the phonecall she had with McGee when she kept looking at Tony and Nora who were checking out the pictures. Did she want to be the one sitting beside Tony? LOLZ.
heart
^ Oh but of course she did! =]
< Watching Final Destination 3, probably shouldn't be doing this before bed cuz I scare so easily. haha
v Do you think Ziva & Tony ever talk outside of work?
^ Mhmm. Actually, I think they might do a little more than just talk.
< Watching CM and making wallpapers, etc.
v Why do you think Tony never called Ziva while she was in Israel the first time?
big smile
^ I think it was a case of "If she wants to talk, she'll call & If he wants to talk, he'll call" They're both stubborn and unsure of what direction the relationship should go!
<Just out of bed.
v In Nine Lives Tony was so obviously bothered by the fact she was going to Isreal and possibly meeting a man. Ziva knew he was jealous, why do you think he didn't just say something then??
^ I don't think he was quite ready to admit it. Having her know it was one thing, saying it - another altogether.
< Just got back from getting ice cream.
v Be honest: do you think Nora would have annoyed you slightly had she not been so pro-Tiva?
big smile
^ I think she would have is she was Anti Tiva, if she didn't say anything about it, I probably would've thought she was just another guest character.... okay, thinking about it, I probably would've got annoyed with her going on about Daniel lol xD
< Watching The Day After Tomorrow.
v Can you imagine if the person that booked the rooms in Paris, booked one on purpose, in the hopes of getting them together? :D
big smile
^ Good question...but I don't think the front desk people already knew who they are. Or something.
< just ate buffet stuff.
V How would Ziva feel if.....Tony..uh. Told her what he feels?
heart
^ Possibly relieved b/c he spilled first. =]
< Bed soon...
v Thinking back after Jenny died and the whole "it must have happened in Paris, inevitable" scene... how do you feel about that conversation now that they've been to Paris?
^ I'd never really thought about it, to be honest. How silly of me.
< Watching NCIS.
v Carrying on from Jenna's question, do you think they felt awkward being in Paris BECAUSE of that conversation?
heart
^ That Paris Conversation must've been one of the best wake-up call for them. So far. Maybe it made them awkward. HAHA.
< Reading fanfiction.
V Will they talk about whatever they did in Paris in the future eps?
^ Possibily. I'm hoping that they do, anyway.
< Listening to music.
v In Reunion when Ziva said that she thought that McGee was more handsome than Tony, do you think she really meant it or do you think she just said it to get to Tony?
big smile
^ I never doubted that she said it just to get to him :D
< Watching Tiva videos.
v Favourite moment from Season 4?
heart
^ It's hard to say, seeing that it had been Tony and Jeanne all the time. Must've been a stab to the heart for Ziva...but the cover story elevator scene's the best for me:)
< Getting ready for school.
V Why the loaded glances in the plane?
heart
^ Something happened in that darn hotel room... I def don't think it was sex, but not sure whether it was something as simple as a conversation or snuggling in each others arms. So the glances were the whole we know something happened but aren't telling. Hehe!
< Watching tv. Tired. *Yawn*
v Do you think the glances will continue between them in future episodes?
heart
^ Most likely, but not like in Jetlag where we got like what, 5 glances? Next episodes would probably contain only a glance or two.
< Listening to music.
V What do you think they are right now? Just partners? Just friends? Or something more?
big smile
^ I think its a combination of it all, They definatly mean more to each other than a partner or a friend!!
< Making Fanart (or trying to lol!)
v Who do you think will be the first one to bring up Paris in a future ep?
heart
^ Tony? Ziva? Both at the same time because they're bored?
< Fan art.
V What do you want them to talk about regarding Paris?
heart
^ What happened in that hotel room of course! I have to know whether they talked all night or slept in each others arms, etc.
< Working.
v In Jetlag we didn't get to see Abby's reaction to them staying in the same room, how do you think she'd react?
big smile
^ She probably was jumping up and down like an excited child! :)
< Watching True Blood videos on YouTube.
v Have you ever had a moment where nobody even mentions anything to do with them and you imagine a whole situation where they get together?
heart
^ Occasionally yes. lol. I can be at work in the middle of doing a meeting & I come up with this great idea for a storyline. Of course I'm too busy to write it down & usually forget. Or like the other morning... I woke up out of a dead sleep and said "Ooooo how Tivaesque!" and I had no idea what I was talking about it. Obviously dreamt about them, but I didn't remember at all.
< Working
v How often do you daydream about Tiva (or NCIS in general)?
worried
^ All the time. Except today I was in my Philosophy lesson when all of a sudden this image of Ziva getting shot with Tony lying over her saying "I love you, please don't leave me" just popped into my head. Let's just say I was tearing up while trying to get the teacher to NOT notice me.
< Listening to Kings of Leon, getting in the mood for making a fanart.
v Have you ever thought the WORST way they could get them together?