Tiva ^,<,v

Blue85 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:04AM
I've done this over at the NCIS spot and it got a pretty good response, so I figured I would do it here as well.
All you need to know is that:

^- Answers the question.
<- Tells what you're doing.
v- Question.

Example: Do you like the idea of Tiva?

^ Of course.
< Watching TV.
v Favorite Tiva moment?

Even though we're on the Tiva spot, the questions asked don't have to be about Tony and Ziva. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Tiva 5950 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 5950

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
** I'm sorry I couldn't help, Jenna :(

^ I have a feeling we might. I think that if anyone were to come back it would have to be Courtney. I don't know why, but she's always the one I think of apart from Jeanne, that Ziva was most jealous of.
< The usual.
v If Tony were to buy Ziva flowers, what do you think they would be?

link
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
*No worries Dani. It's probably me, not you. Sometimes I'm really good at finding things & sometimes I am soo not. lol*

^ Maybe something exotic or something like Daisy or Lily's nothing like roses or carnations...
< Getting ready to go to dinner & BINGO.
v What would Ziva get Tony as a gift?
big smile
^ Sea monkeys, to replace the ones his mother drank! xD
< The usual.
v Do you think that Ziva cares that Tony isn't Jewish?
heart
*lol. good one dani!*

^ Honestly I don't think it's even crossed her mind.
< Watching Knocked Up.
v Knowing the history of (both of) their past relationships & their history with each other how do you think that will impact their relationship when they do get together?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita goodgirlmikey said…
^ The past is the past, so therefore maybe it's best for them to move forward. They could talk about before as long as no one gets offended.
< Watching TIVA vids. [Check out 'The Proposal'!]
V How much longer does the heart have to deny what the mind already knows for so long?
*edit*: You get my question, right? It's TIVA :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ziva_rocks said…
heart
^ I hope not long! I swear this is the longest "Will they/won't they" saga on TV, not even a stolen kiss or anything!! It'll be great if it ever does happen tho, its the only romance i'm gonna be seeing lol!!
< Having the first coffee of the day.
v Do you think they're using Rule 12 as an excuse not to admit anything just now?? Like when Nora mentioned them getting together on the plane, that was a perfect oppertunity to admit everything but they both chirped up using rule 12 as the reason!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Blue85 said…
^ Maybe a little bit. It does make for an easy out.
< Getting ready for bed.
v What was the first thing you thought when Ziva first asked Tony if he was having phone sex?
big smile
^ I thought YES someome that puts Tony on edge! I loved it. The fact she was teasing him, pretending to undress him with her eye's. They needed someone who would be able to hold their own against Tony and in Ziva they found the perfect person!
< Wishing i was still in bed!
v Did you feel the chemistry between them in Ziva's first few episodes??
^ Yes. And of course, there was chemistry full of pure unadulterated lust.
< Doing my reflection paper.
V Pardon me if this has been asked before, but who do you think realized FIRST that they've been harboring feelings for the other?
big smile
^ If its feelings your talking about, i thik it was Ziva that realised deep feelings for Tony when he was dating Jeanne. Jealousy brought those feelings out in her, kinda gave her a wake up call!!
< Having coffee no 2 of the day!
v Do you think Tony knew just how jealous Ziva was of his relationship with Jeanne?? By comments she made and stuff!!
heart
^ Merely thinking about it makes me smile. But that would be mean of Tony, because it would seem as if he's leading Ziva on. Or like he was torturing her.
< About to take a bath, reading fanfics.
V Who do you think loves the other more?
big smile
^ Ohh, tough question! Erm.... even though I think Ziva has had more time to build those feelings, I would have to say Tony, he did, after all, travel half way around the world to avenge her death and get tortured in the process.
< Getting started on the video that Joyce requested.
v Got a favourite quote from a Tiva fan fic?
^ Yes, of course.

link

Click the link. Read it, and you will find cute stuff there.
< Reading fanfics.
V Who's gonna give in first to the years of pent up tension?

Tiva Fanfic Quote I'm loving at this very moment:

“I don’t know how to explain her. I just…I want her action figure.”- Tony DiNozzo, "Heat Wave", on describing his not-girlfriend in the most unique and sweetest way.
heart
^ I think for me I've always thought it would be right around the same time, sort of like a mutual barrier broken down for them both.
< Working
v Why do you think everyone else keeps so quiet about it? It's been quite some time now & I'm a bit surprised that they are all still sitting back watching it happen.
heart
^ I think that the others know that it would be better if Tony and Ziva themselves Broke The News to each other. And, it would be very anticlimactic if someone else other than Tony and Ziva broke the news itself. I like how their coworkers and some outsiders [like Nora and Tara, for example] give them hints or ask about stuff, but that's it. It's Tony and Ziva's job to let each other know.
< Reading fanfics, looking for awesome quotes.
V Suppose Tony has said anything to McGee, and Ziva has said something to Abby, do you think that McGee and Abby talk about these things?

“Just being a citizen isn’t enough anymore. Not for me."- Tony DiNozzo, on Ziva David becoming an American citizen.

"The American Dream", written by DjEskimo from Fanfiction.net.
big smile
^ I'd like to think they do. Hope we will get to see some evidence of this in a future ep!
< Playing around with Fanart as the kids are away and i'm bored!
v If Abby was to know for sure they had feelings for each other do you think that she would try and play matchmaker, if she knew Tony and Ziva were reluctant to make the first move??
heart
^ I want to say yes, but Goodgirlmikey made a good point in how it would be better if they broke the news to each other, but I think Abby would be willing to give them the push they needed.
< Working
v What is the biggest change you've seen to Ziva regarding her feelings towards relationships?
big smile
^ Well i think she's learned to be more trusting, and she's a bit more touchy feely than she used to be!
< Having Dinner.
v Do you think Tony's view on women has changed or is he just putting on the act for Ziva?? Cause i've not noticed him flirt for a while now with any other woman!!
heart
^ I think his views on women have changed dramatically and honestly I don't think it's a front at all.
< Working still
v Do you think Ziva keeps a diary??
heart
^ I hope she does! I wonder what she would write about Tony? ;)
< Watching Frasier on DVD. Been stuck in bed all day after my accident :(
v Don't you just Tony's subtlety in the Endgame scene in which him and Ziva are talking about Kai? :D
heart
*Accident? Are you okay Dani? What happened?*

^ Of course, he's slick. lol =]
< Working
v Who do you think is more emotional out of the two recently?
** Yeah, I'm okay, Jenna :) I collapsed twice yesterday and hit my head so am under strict instruction to stay in bed lol. Thanks for asking :)

^ Tony, I don't know why though :P
< Still watching Frasier and making a Tiva video. Joyce, I'm in the middle of making your one but it's hard for me to concentrate on it so I'm doing one with another song to distract me :P
v What do you think should be the official Tiva theme song?
tongue
^ No pressure then lol! I'm gonna go with Soulmate by Natasha Beddingfield or the song by her bro Daniel If your Not The One! Love those two songs!!
< Watching the brits.
v What song would you pick as the Tiva Theme song??
zzz
^ My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson. Because their lives really did suck without each other.
< About to go to sleep. Business catchup at school all day tomorrow. What joy...
v Any Tiva videos that make your heart skip a beat no matter how many times you've watched it?
heart
*I'm glad you are okay Dani, but try to rest and I hope you feel better soon! I'm sending lots of get well wishes your way!*

^ Yes definetely! Pretty much all the ones in my youtube favorites (several of you know which ones are in my favorites b/c you have some of the same ones in their).
< Watching NCIS =]
v Tony & Ziva get stuck in a room alone for 24 hours... do they confess their feelings or get agitated with each other?
* Dannii- I'm also glad that you're okay and I hope you get better, but why did you collapse? It wasn't anything serious was it?

^ I think they'd probably get agitated with each other more than anything else. Though they might would let something slip out about the way they feel, but not a complete confession.
< Watching The Odd Couple.
v During Knockout, what do you think Ziva was thinking when Tara told her that maybe she needed to look for something that was closer to home?
heart
**Thanks Jenna and Lauren :) Well, apparently, I had a fit while I blacked out so mum seems to think I have epilepsy but I'm sure it's nothing as serious as that :)

^ She probably thought "Oh boy, she can read my mind!" xD
< About to go business catch up.
v Name the first Tiva moment you can think of. Doesn't have to be a major moment :)
heart
** You feeling any better Dannii??

^ the first that i class as a Tiva moment is in Kill Ari when he confesses that he was Imagining his partner naked and Ziva says "Oh women do it too with handsome men and even the occasional woman"! And she starts to undress him with her eye's. He was well freaked out by it!!
< Just up,still tired :(
v Out of all the seasons which has been your fav for Tiva moments??
heart
^ That is not a simple question. :)) I'd say ALL SEASONS, although Season 6 seemed very detrimental to the TIVA dynamic, with the way we didn't know it was going to end with a MAJOR CLIFFHANGER and all.
< Reading fanfics and watching Tiva videos.
V How did you think Tony spent his time during the 4 Horrible Months?
sick
** I'm feeling a bit achey at the moment, everything hurts, and nearly fainted again so had to come back from business. Thanks for asking Joyce :)

^ From the clues that we had, he most probably drank a lot, reminicsing about the team, and what he could have done to prevent Jennys death.
< Just home from Business.
v What do you think would kill your love for Tiva? If anything?
heart
**Have you seen a doctor Dani? A friend of mine has had seizure her whole life, and a family friends daughter whose only 3 has something similar to what you are describing. She all of a sudden just started collapsing out of the blue for no apparent reason & they actually had to get her fitted for a special helmet b/c she was hurting her head when she fell. It may not be that serious, however you need to make sure it's not.*

^ Hmm... I don't think anything would really... I mean unless they truly started hating each other then after awhile I'd probably give up, but that's not going to happen, so no worries!
< Working
v Do you ever find yourself getting frustrated during a Tiva moment b/c you want them to just say how they are feeling rather than stop it? Maybe you scream at the tv a bit? lol
heart
^ Yes all the time! I have big screaming matches with the TV all the time during Tiva moments because i just want some progress!!
< Deciding what to make for dinner!!
v Who do you think has stolen glances at the other more?? Tony or Ziva??
smile
** Yeah, I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, just to make sure :)

^ Erm.... I think it's tie LOL
< Listening to music.
v Have you noticed how one seems to subtlely "admit" their feelings and the other seems to not say anything, then half a season later they've swapped roles? Like in "Judgment Day" with the whole "It was inevitable" thing it was Tony, and then he dismissed it in Cloak during the elevator scene. Or is that just me? xD
**Hope all goes well at your appointment.

^ It's not just you. I've been noticing it for awhile now and it's starting to get a little annoying for me. The back and forth stuff can only go on for so long until it starts getting old. They BOTH need to admit their feelings and SOON!
< Getting ready to fix myself something to eat.
v In Good Cop, Bad Cop how do you think Tony would have reacted if Ziva had agreed to go back to Israel with Ben-Gideon?
smile
* I totally agree, Lauren. It's really frustrating. And thank you :)

^ I think he may have freaked out a little bit lol, then tried to get her to stay.
< Reading Tiva fan fics.
v Who do you think was happier to see the other in Agent Afloat?
big smile
^ I think by the look on his face it was Tony but then Ziva Tried to get into MTac to see him but Gibbs was having none of it! I think they were both dying to see each other!
< Waiting to get dinner!
v Why do you think Ziva confided in a stranger in Recoil instead of Tony when he was trying so hard to get her to open up?
smile
^ Because no matter how far she lets her guard down, I think she put it back up in that episode and it probably scared her that someone cared that much to get her to open up.
< Just had dinner.
v Your thoughts on Chad Dunham?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita yay4wicked said…
^ Decent guy, but not for Ziva. Obviously. ;)
< Dinner
v Do random things in life ever remind you of them, things so random that nobody would ever have gotten NCIS from them? (this happens to me all the time.)
zzz
^ Yep, all the time!
< About to go to bed, really tired.
v Best moment where the silence says evreything?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita yay4wicked said…
^ Reunion bullpen stare. So obvious even McGee can see it.
< Same
v On that note, don't you just love McGee's horrible "gtg" excuses. Nutterbutter. . .haircut. . .
heart
^ lol. They are quite funny yes. =]
< Watching NCIS
v Favorite conversation between Tiva (not regarding their feelings, or any of the obvious scenes)?
big smile
^ The freckle debate on Chimera! Always has me cracking up!
< Watching GMTV
v Best episode for a jealous moment??
heart
^ There's several from Tony, I couldn't even choose. Endgame? Jack Knife? Hmmm.....From Ziva, there's Identity Crisis and In The Zone.
And, in case you're wondering, I did not include any season 4 jealous moments and the 4 last episodes of season 6 because, as much as it showed to us a lot of how they feel for each other, it was just sad to watch. Pain was all over their faces.
< Listening to Music.
v Best moment where it seemed like Gibbs suspected that something was going on between them, or just simply got annoyed with either worrying about each other/for being "mischievous children"?
big smile
^ Hehe. In "Suspicion, when Gibbs sent Tony back to DC and Ziva was all worried because he wasn't answering his phone. "You and DiNozzo get married without telling me, Ziva?" CLASSIC!
< Listening to music.
v In Corporal Punishment, when Ziva injected Werth with whatever it was, didn't you love the way that Tony went running even though he knows that she can protect herself?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ms_Montana said…
^ That was an awesome moment! Tony always tries to protect Ziva, although he knows she can handle it herself and that's really cute.
< Listening my favorite song the 27th time
v Do you sometimes think that their talk about Somalia in "Masquerade" had even more Tiva potential than some "Jet Lag" moments?
big smile
^ I think on some levels, yes. Because even though Jetlag was an awesome episode, their talk in Masquerade proves that he cares for her deeply and just wants her to open up to him.
< Listening to music.
v They're the best crime fighting team, aren't they? ;) xD
heart
^ They absolutely are! They protect each other & both can kick some butt! <3
< Working
v Sweetest Tiva moment (leaving out the main ones)?
big smile
^ That's mean, Jenna! LOL JK. Erm..... *thinks really, really hard thinking of her favourite.... can I have one for both of them? LOL! For Tony, I'm gonna say when he helped Ziva take off her bandages after her "Pilates" session xD And for Ziva was when she was researching Pneumonic Plague because she thought that Tony still had it.
< Listening to music, got the doctors soon.
v What do you think happened on the plane ride back in ToC? {Tony said that tried to talk to her.]
heart
*Those are good moments Dani. Good luck at your appt!*

^ You know I think everyone was still just kind of in shock over the fact that she was still alive and that they had pulled off such a major feat... so I picture it being a rather quiet plane ride. Alot of reflection going on.
< Same
v When do you think Ziva's citizenship will be complete? This season or next season sometime?
heart
*Thanks, Jenna :)

^ Maybe, nearer the finale? IDK how long it takes for those things to come through :P
< Same as before.
v How do you think Tony will react when he finds out that it was Ziva that killed Ari and not Gibbs?