Tiva ^,<,v

Blue85 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:04AM
I've done this over at the NCIS spot and it got a pretty good response, so I figured I would do it here as well.
All you need to know is that:

^- Answers the question.
<- Tells what you're doing.
v- Question.

Example: Do you like the idea of Tiva?

^ Of course.
< Watching TV.
v Favorite Tiva moment?

Even though we're on the Tiva spot, the questions asked don't have to be about Tony and Ziva. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Tiva 5950 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 5950

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
** O geez... I knew that.. my brain is fryed right now. lol. In that case yessss I am counting down the days!*

^ Hmm... obviously dealing with a case, but other than that no ideas on what exactly happens. I'm hoping it was Gibbs' genius idea to send them together so maybe something would happen ;-). Is that too much to ask for?
< Watching NCIS
v Do you think this will be a make it or break it episode for Tiva?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita yay4wicked said…
^ Jet lag or Flesh and Blood? It doesn't matter; I don't think either will make it or break it. I would love to see some jealously from Tony in Flesh and Blood followed by at the very least a lonnnnnngggg conversation in Jet lag, but I think if nothing happens it certainly doesn't mean the end of Tiva-hope.
< Studying. I guess I do that a lot
v Which episode do you think you will enjoy more, Flesh and Blood or Jet lag?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Blue85 said…
^ Probably Jet Lag for obvious reasons.
< Posting on the different spots and reading fanfics.
v Do you have a favorite Tiva fanfiction?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita goodgirlmikey said…
big smile
^ That's hard to answer. I love reading fanfics, and I have a LOT of faves. :)
< Listening to music.
V Tell me what you think of "Half Of My Heart" by John Mayer featuring Taylor Swift, as a Tiva song:)

click here to listen: link
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
^ I love it! Especially the line " Half of my heart has a grip of the situation." I think it says it all really.
< Listening to music.
V What do you want the person who confesses their feelings to say when they do?
heart
^ Three words is all it will take. I.Love.You. <3
< Multitasking/working
v In the episode Probie do you think Ziva secretly wondered if there were any little DiNozzo's running around?
^ I think she did.
< Listening to music.
V Do you think that Tony seemed jealous when Ziva said she had a 'moment' with Damon Worth?
big smile
^ Yes, though I think he only masked it with teasing her, with the "want to roll with him on the ground some more?" stuff.
< Reading fanfiction:)
V How will you react if Ziva used DiNozzo as her last name in inroducing herself to witnesses, just to get under his skin/play with his head?
^ That would be so great! It would totally make an episode for me, no matter how good or average it was otherwise ;)
< Reading
v Have you seen the promo pictures from Jet Lag yet? What do you think???
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
^ Other than I think it's going to be a good episode, I don't really know what to think.
< Looking for pictures and downloading music.
V Let's say Tony and Ziva ended up sleeping together and Ziva finds out she's pregnant. How do you think Tony would handle it?
big smile
^ I think he'd freak out a bit at first, but I think after a while that he'd be able to handle it.
< Getting stuff ready for tonight :D
v Did you notice how when Tony singing was 'Sea of Love' to Ziva, he stopped just before he was supposed to sing 'I love you'?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita maddy12 said…
^ :O When did he sing to her? And if he did, I didn't see it? How could I not have seen that? :S
< Listening to music.
v Are you all as excited as I am about Jet Lag? :)
** In case anyone doesn't know, it was in Recoil after they're conversation near the stairs.

^ I don't think I could be more excited! I think it's an impossibility!
< Listening to music and freaking out because of the promo pics for Jet Lag!
v Which love rival do you think was the most dangerous in terms of ripping them apart?
^ Ri--He Who Shall Not Be Named. Need I say more?
< Printing out my speech.
V Do you think there would be a Jealous Ziva Moment in Jetlag?

PLUS: HOW BETTER COULD THE SPOILERS GET?

link

OH DARN. GO TIVA.
heart
^ Possibly.
< Trying to relax
v Do you think they sit next to each other on the plane, or have a seat in between them or are in completely different area.
^ Hopefully sit next to each other. Washington to Paris, that is what - 5 to 7 hours?? And it appears (from those teensy little promo pictures) that they are putting carry-ons next to each other.
< Lunch
v How do you feel about those spoilers for Jet Lag?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita maddy12 said…
heart
^ I think the spoilers are great, hopefully they will discuss some of their issues :)
< Eating dinner.
v Do you think Jet Lag will be kinda like undercovers? Or something completley different? :D
^ Different.
< Multitasking.
v What was your favorite Tiva moment in Ignition? What little there was..
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ziva_rocks said…
^ When they were questioning Mrs Tillman, asking questions about her marraige but were actually throwing accusations at each other!! which is good, signs Tiva is getting back on track!!
< Just sat down with a coffee
v In Faith when Ziva says she speaks the language of love, Gibbs interupts them right after. Do you think Ziva said it to get a reaction out of Tony??
big smile
^ To get a reaction AND drop a hint at him.
< JUST SAW THE HQ PROMOTIONAL PHOTOS OF JETLAG. [HYPERVENTILATING NOW.]
V How do you want them to "recognize that a spark is still there?" in Jetlag?
laugh
^ I actually don't know. I'm gonna have to think about it :P
< Watching NCIS Team Video.
v Do you think we'll see them get told they're going to Paris?
^ I think there's a good possibility that we will. I hope so anyway.
< Eating.
v I can't remember if this has been asked yet or not(sorry if it has) but, did you notice at the end of Endgame when the voiceover said:"..who we are might be predetermined but the path we follow is always our chosing", that Tony looked at Ziva?
^ Oh yes! I made an icon of that scene that said 'Our destiny can't be changed.' ;)
< Might go to bed soon, I havent decided yet :P
v Favourite Tiva moment from Ignition?
heart
^ Hmm maybe this b/c it shows she listens to him & does take some of his advice/suggestions at least. =]
Ziva: Slow drivers.
Tony: Bad drivers.
Ziva: What is so hard? You go as fast as possible, when something gets in your way, you turn.
Tony: You're quoting Better Off Dead. I told you to watch that.
< Watching NCIS
v In Endgame do you think that Ziva took the hint when Tony was talking about her & Kai being so much alike?
laugh
* Me too, Jenna!

^ I hope so!
< About to go to bed, finally!
v Do you think that Ziva will like her future father in law? ;) :P
heart
^ I think she will! I think she'll get a kick out of him. lol
< Watching NCIS (Love me some NCIS marathons!)
v Do you think that Ziva still thinks about the relationship between Jeanne & Tony?
^ I'm going to say no.
< Reading fanfictions.
v If Mr.DiNozzo were to hit on Ziva in the upcoming episode, how do you think Tony would react?
smile
^ Saw a small clip on the promo and it looked like he was as jealous as i've ever seen him before!! He's just gonna hate it lol!!
< Getting the kids breakfast
v Do you think Gibbs will go easier on Tony this ep, since his fathers around??
big smile
^ I don't know. But the press release said that Gibbs will question Tony about whether or not he could stay impartial to this whole thing.
< Doing a research on the uses of basil and oregano.
V Does thinking about Jetlag give you stomachaches?
heart
^ It certainly makes my stomach flip flop! I can't wait to see the episode... only 15 more days! Gah!
< Working.
v Do you think they will just go along with the hotel mishap or do you think one of them will make a small scene about it? (If so who?)
^ I think Ziva might say something, but then just go along with it all.
< Doing dreaded Business revision for tomorrow's exam. EEEEEK!
v Have you had a run in with a Tiva hater?
smile
^ Only on other sites, its not nice. Its like the only opinion is their opinion! I don't see why a romantic pairing is causing so much aggro!!
< Getting warm, just been out in the snow :(
v Have you ever ran across a Tiva Hater on this site??
^ I have actually, but they changed their mind about them :D
< As I was before.
v Have you ever seen a Tiva vid where you know the episodes that every single scene comes from?
heart
^ Yesss! =] Its hard to forget Tiva moments <3
< Working
v Is there a song that describes Tiva's relationship perfectly? (Not just a part of the song but a whole song) If so, what is it?
^ Erm.... She (For Liz) by Parachute is a pretty good all rounder for them, I think. But I think it describes their relationship Season 6 era rather than now.
< Taking a break from revising.
v Favourite out of the "Woah, my ninja!" and "Nesiah Tovah." scenes?
heart
^ Eek.. hard to choose. Mmm.. I'm going to go with the Nesiah Tovah scene.
< Working
v "Boxed In" - handholding or "Recoil" - Tony serenading Ziva?
^ That's so hard, I love them both for different reasons.... I'm gonna go with..... Tony serenading Ziva. I thought it was cute, he was trying to comfort her.
< Same as before.
v Do you prefer AU vids or normal ones?
^ Both. The normal ones are great, but I have seen some really good ones that were AU.
< Multitasking.
v When the two of them were undercover and he said that he was picturing her pregnant, do you think he was actually picturing what it might would be like to have kids with Ziva?
laugh
^ I think that he would have never thought about that before, since Ziva's just new to the team...And that time, he was still a womanizer/player. But after everything that has happened, after some things got revealed, maybe it's safe to say that Tony has [even for just once] of having kids with Ziva.
< Reading Fanfictions.
V Do you think that Tony and/or Ziva ever wondered if the other person liked them?
heart
^ Probably, sometimes I think that's what they think when they stare at each other.
< Just got in from Church.
v Have you seen this video!

link
heart
**Dani I think that is a good thought on the stares. I just always thought their minds were reeling with all the things that needed to be said but no one could figure out how to start. Then bam they are interrupted!**

^ Noooo... but I did now! That really gave me butterflies which I still have! Gahhh! =]I think they both make alot of really good points in that video. And it's worth posting in an article/link section or whatever for everyone to see if they haven't already! <3
< Working & oober excited over that video! Thanks Dani!
v Any thoughts on the Tivaesque nature of tonights episode? Will we get a Tiva moment or just the normal banter since they are headed to Paris on the 26th?
big smile
No problem, Jenna! :D

^ I think even the banter is a moment, so yes, I think they'll have a moment. Especially with Tony's dad on the scene and his flirting with Ziva, there's bound to be something.
< Listening to music and revising Sociology. For some strange reason I am actually looking forward to the exam!
v Favourite Season 7 moment apart from "I couldn't live without you." and the "Reunion" kiss?
heart
^ Hmm... Perhaps when Ziva had to get on Tony's shoulders in Child Play... O wait no! At the end of Faith when she was trying to convince Tony to knock on Doris' door to give her the Secret Santa gift.
< Same as before.
v Aside from the obvious episodes, which Season 7 is your favorite for Tiva moments?
^ Endgame. It was a good Tiva episode. But my favourite scene at the moment from Season 7 aside from the obvious is the "But I say it with love." scene at the end of Code of Conduct. But Endgame was definitely a good one for multiple moments.
< Same as before.
v How does the "I couldn't live without you." scene make you feel?
big smile
^ Makes me sick in a good way...you know, the butterflies and anxiety attacks because they just can't push the "couldn't live without you' aside.
< Dressing up for school.
V CHRIS WILLMAN IS DOING AN INTERVIEW FOR CdP AND MW ABOUT JETLAG! WHAT DO YOU WANT 'EM TO SAY?
^ I wouldn't know where to start!
< On Facebook and listening to music.
v Does Tiva distract you from doing things you have to do? (Guilty!)
^ No way. . .(I say as I guiltily switch from writing my English paper to here. . .)
< Essay. . .sorta
v Do you think Tony's dad is going to end up in prison for whatever it is he did?
heart
^ Hmm... I'm going to say no.
< Anxiously waiting for the new NCIS episode to start! Only 43 minutes left!
v What will you do during next weeks lapse?
heart
^ Going to indulge myself with TIVA FANFICS.
< JUST READ THE NEW SPOILER!

link
V Have you started coming up with visions as to HOW THIS TIVA DATE WOULD LOOK LIKE?
smile
^ I have but not knowing anything about what they're actually doing in Paris is kinda spoiling it for me. I'm having doubts about if its gonna be real or not!
< Housework n stuff
v Do you think they'll share the bed or will one of them be on the sofa??