Glee The Glee Conversationalists: Gleeks/Nerdlets

tushtush posted on Jun 16, 2009 at 03:37PM
Aloha folks!
I thought 'd start a forum just where we can talk and create a community on this spot, y'know? So, let's chat away!!
The Gleeks/Nerdlets bit of this title is basically what Glee fans are being called all over the internet, so I thought it would look nice in this title and make it look like we already have a nice old community going here. :D
Please don't be afraid to reply!

We could start off just by introducing ourselves.

So, to start us off: I'm Tushy (short for Tushara). :D Seriously can't wait for September 16th!

Glee 751 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 751

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita x-missmckena-x said…
His voice is niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Gleeful said…
Cat can you make xerox copies of your shirt and send us one :) JK It's not going to be on next week? Puck + Rach = five GOLD stars!! Stop drinkin' the HATERADE ;P
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita spikes_girl said…
Sure! I have to send in these forms for them to send it to me in like a week, and I don't know how long it'll take for them to actually send the shirt to me, but I will definitely make some copies for you guys! :D
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*finishes Mash-Up*
*lets out blood curdling scream through waterfalls of tears*

Rachel... and... Puck... nooooooooooo
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EllaBlack said…
See here's the deal...I never thought that Puck and Rachel could work out...it never even crossed my mind...but now that it has happened I like it! (I know shocker) I actually really like the pairing and hope that they get back together.
*sings* I could have watched GLEE ALL NIGHT, COULD OF watched Glee all night and then begged the writers for morrrrreee!!!
Man!! I really wanted some heat between Rach and Puck... at least a few weeks DARN IT!!! It didn't even get heated enough for anyone to get jealous! Poor Sue. I love that Kurt took that slushy. I don't remember anyone ever getting a slush in the face other than movies... does this stuff happen? I do remember that on weird science :) Puck's eyes are sexy but the landing strip on his head is a little strange for me.. sorry :)It looks like he has a little liner on. I like that God is telling him to get in Rach's pants.
Here's what I am hoping: Has anyone hear watched Dawson's Creek (silly show I know but it was good silly). In season 1, there are these two characters, Pacey & Joey who you never would have guessed would get together, much less last. In the beginning they're bitter and snarky to each other, but then Pacey realizes he has a crush on her. He tries to tell her and kiss her, but she completely rejects him. They go back to being friends, pretty much end of story.
In season 3, and aaaaall through season 4: Completely and madly in love. At the end of s4, they break up. Season 6, series finale? Back together. Endgame.
So, that is my big plan for Rachel and Puck, or something like it. I mean, they can't just be OVER. Rachel and Finn aren't just gonna get together some time and that be the end of it. They'll have issues. Quinn and Puck too. Then... ta da! Rachel and Puck! =D
lol. yes Gleeful the slushie phenomenon does happen. in Florida where I spent my fresh, soph, and half of my junior year we had a slushie machine and oh my GOD was it not a good idea. the stupid football team used it to raise money and splash slushies on all of the band kids when we were in uniform with instruments. I had to sped 400 dollars on getting my flute repaired. Oh man he sports teams pissed us off so much. The pads on Stefan (my flute) are STILL stained green which does not look very good. But I just bought a new flute...but that still don't matter...but the Band Geeks had our revenge. on a rainy day we poured white flour over all of the jocks cars. it was great! the flour got all mushy and sticky we all had a laugh. BUT! Thank the lord we have no slushie machine at West Hall.
memories :) Dawson's Creek... whoo knew that she would end up with the like of Tom Cruise! Yes I totally agree I think there is going to be a lot of switchin' goin' on :) I do think Rachel and Puck would make the cutest couple! Ella my lord!! That is crazy! I think the worst thing I ever heard at my school was a girl getting voted for prom queen who was on the strange side she would wear this Peter Pan costume just whenever w/ the cap and all. Maybe I just missed it my school was really big?? I hope the "jocks" got in trouble!! Is Ella Black the characters name from Ella Enchanted.. sorry off subject. I was telling my friends about you Cat, winning that is. I feel like I know someone famous now LOL the biggest GLEEK!! :)
Sorry cat but i cant see rachel and puck being the next joey and pacey, for one joey and pacey spent a hiwle first season giving each other abuse, that built up the tension!
I have to be honest i am sooo happy that it ended. I thought it was all just a ply to make Quinn and Finn jealous, i mean why would the writers have spent the last 7 episodes making sure two love triangels were established and then just say nah let just put these together.
It was nice and all and i loved their scenes together but im thinking its gunna be more of an amazing friendship in the long run, thats what im hoping for.

In other news, I GOT MY DEDICATED MEDAL IN THE LEA MICHELE SPOT :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tushtush said…
Well done! *goes and gives you a stonkingly beautiful prop which resembles a castrated cat*
Must watch the new ep now. If I like it, expect my usual dissertation!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Shandiii said…
HOLY CRAP, PACHEL WAS AMAZING! I hate that Rachel broke up with him, their scenes were just perfect. Better than I was excepting! I don't care, that episode made me ship them even more than I already did!
Also, I'm kind of love Finn/Quinn too, and I just wish Rachel and Puck would get over them!! Lol.
Will/Emma was beautiful this episode. I was a little annoyed with Will's talk with Ken about Emma flirting with him, he's lying either or blind because that flirting was always mutual! Poor Emma. :[ Her 2nd dress was gorgeous!!!!
Cat, I hope you're right about Rachel/Puck being like Pacey/Joey! The writers wrote them so well, I'm sure they HAD to noticed how amazing they were together and they will get back together sometime. I believe in them!
Ugh, I really wish Rachel didn't talk to him on the bleachers... they could have lasted at least a little bit longer!

I can't wait 2 weeks, I'm going to go crazy without new Glee. D:
cool
Don't be too shocked Gleeful it's highschool...and no the sports teams never got in trouble but we band kids got revenge many times. One time ew spray painted their cars, and another time while they were all in the showers we turned off the hot water. WE were evil but as they say payback is a bitch.

and I don't know I haven't watched dawsons creek Ella is my middle name and blak is my fav color. ;) so that is how my name came about.
Ooh yay Kate, hugenormous congrats!! =D *goes to prop*
I think I MIGHT get back into Finn&Rachel and Quinn&Puck, as long as they do it exactly right. Right now though, I am 100% Rachel&Puck.
Gracias amigo! :D I also just got through in the mail th 'Don't Stop Beleivin' Sheet music 4 part as a present for my old choir, i ordered it back like beginnign of september, it was backordered and well took nearly 2 months to get delivered crazzzzzzy!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita the_bunkster said…
heart
lol, i still want Quinn and Puck together.. definately after the look on her face while he was performing 'Sweet Caroline', which was just BEAUTIFUL by the way, man i <3 Puck !!
Mark Salling just tweeted that everyone needs to buy sweet caroline on itunes to try and get it to number 1 so you aericans need to spread the word as we foreginers cant buy glee on itunes! :(
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Kaidi said…
I don't even have iTunes :(
But yes, everyone, spread the "Sweet Caroline" love!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Annaoth said…
Just bought it on itunes and I live in Norway!
I love "Sweet Caroline" so much! :)
I'm sorry Mark!! I'm waiting for the soundtrack to come out, I'm not allowing myself to buy songs that are on it. At least I'm increasing the number of CDSs sold (I've pre-ordered it)!
Oh Cat, you traitor! You alone could have swayed the charts for SC to be at number one. Shame on you! :p

So, my thoughts on Mash-Up... Not the greatest. I think it's because I'm a total Finn/Rachel shipper to the core.
I must admit, Puck/Rachel did make me excited for them at times, but purely because they were so well-written, not because I actually want them together. I didn't squee once when they were together, which is quite an achievement for me (seriously, whenever Finn and Rachel are on screen together I act worse than a mad twi-hard watching Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson doing a booty dance and slapping each other's behinds seductively).

Errgh. I think my main problem with the episode was the disproportionate amount of Will. I love him, but at the same time I honestly can't stand the man. Every time one of those adorable little nerdlets says "Mr Schu" I actually want to jump into the computer and slap his poodle perm. It's weird because I don't hate him. I just find him more irritating than an eczema body suit. ARRGH! In fact, in small doses he has a sort of nauseating charm. But there, rapping and dancing, enjoying his time in the disturbingly old skool limelight, well, it makes me feel like Sue Sylvester out of love.

Which brings me on to my second point: How amazing was Sue?!! I want to steal Jane Lynch. I want her as my body guard. I want her as my coach. I want her as my best friend, dammit! It's a shame she fell for such a sleazy git. She is far superior than that swinging, misleading smooth operator (damn, that Sade song is in my head now!) Seeing her in her dancing suit was actually the highlight of my year. When he said the suit was only for men and she said "Further embarrassment" I felt for her so much. It was like she was a baby harp seal with toothache and a ridiculous hat. :(

I officially ship Sue/Will. Seeing him and her dancing was the only time in the whole episode that I found myself liking him. I still love Will/Emma, but there's too much drama. I think that will only work once they've sorted themselves out in a couple of years. Emma isn't fun enough to be a mistress. Sue is. Those two have sizzling chemistry and would be brilliant!

Ken is really starting to CHEESE ME OFF (to quote my geography teacher). Scheduling his unimportant and down right irrelevant American football rubbish against the transcendent harmonies that are of Glee. It's dirty. DIRTY!! Dirtier than an egg in a pig sty. Eugh!!! However, I completely understand where he's coming from. Imagine being in his position, it would be the most horrible thing in the world! He must feel so little, hated and rejected. But he is still DIRTY! hehehehe.

So, Puck and Rachel... Yes, they look cute together, yes they have chemistry and yes they were cute. But they're a sham. And you know what else? THEY'RE DIRTY!! (You must forgive me for all this madness I am writing, it's 1:30am and my mind is dead and I'm pretty sure Rigour Mortis is setting in...) I loved it when Rachel was imagining Noah (love calling him that) as Finn. That made me squee. Hehe squee rhymes with wee! DIRTY wee! Errrpppppppppp. *ahem* I agree that Quinn's face watching Puck was wonderful. So like "ah, he's beautiful! He alights my eyes in a way that Finn cannot, because to me he is DIRTY compared to Pucky!" And Finn staring down at Rachel jealously as she gawked at a rather sexy Puck singing.... Ah. Lovelovelove.

So glad Rachywachy dumped him. He's a jackarse, saved for his impregnated cheerleader. And Finn and Rachel must one day ride into the sunset on horses which do not buck. CLEAN.

Hehe.

As an afterthought to these incoherent ramblings, don't you think this woman looks just like Dianna Agron here? She's a model who I met with my friend during London Fashion Week. Eh, can't remember the name...
 Oh Cat, wewe traitor! wewe alone could have swayed the charts for SC to be at number one. Shame on you!
Onto this Mark Salling is the only Glee cast actor with twitter to be verified as 'the real mark salling' they only verify you when your a big celeb!
Well, he's almost getting his wish. Sweet Caroline's at #10 currently.
He's a proper like musician isnt he, id love him to get number 1!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita velvet_fox said…
heart
He heee hee!!! Haven't been here for a while cos, I was busy, but RUCKUS RUCKUS RUCKUS!!!!!!!! I knew it'd be the bees knees and it TOTALLY was!!!!!! My GOD i wasn't expecting all that shippy goodness in one episode!!!!!

And WilMa!!! How absolutely effin cute were they? I just adored them - adored them, it was like watching a disney movie without the cheese! And Emma sang!! <3 Oh LOVE.
Tushy she does look like Quinn wow! Okay did you get to go to any fashion shows?! I know we have already have talked about Joss but i'm super pumped for that!! Yes I LOVED LOVED EMMA singing she has a great voice I didn't even know it!!
I totally agree with everything you said, velvet_fox!

And yeah, Emma has a really pretty voice! I wasn't expecting it. :]
wink
I loved Emma's singing! And the dance was very cute. As for the face close-ups...
Lmao, the face close ups were kind of awkward looking, but the rest was cute!
I'm so sad that we don't get a new episode tomorrow! I think I might go crazy without it for 2 weeks. :/
Oh my gawwwwd i was so excited before until i realised its not back next wed noooooo the wed after omggggggg
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Kaidi said…
crying
It's too long!
DARN you BASEBALL!!
Wait. So it's Wednesday, October 28th today. When's the next episode? Next week, or the one after that?
noevmber 11th!which is not nex wed either for fricks sake it s the wed after next!
crying
Nooooooooo *cries, wails, sobs, bawls*
I was walking home from school yesterday, very excited because I thought I would get so see a new Glee episode, but no... :( I don't wanna wait til november 11th, it's torture!
I'm right with you Anna! This is just plain MEAN. It does prove my theory that Fox is evil though. I already knew that after they cancelled Firefly, but this officially proves it.
has bones not been on either? if anyone knows, becasue htat just makes fox extra evil im dying without glee but then add on bones to that its like i have actually died!
I think I was reading an article online somewhere about fans being disappointed with the lack of Glee, AND I think it might've mentioned Bones as well... if it's true, I'm kinda glad I'm still in season 3. Because that would be torture!
I take it back! I think you're safe Kate, I just checked on Tv.com and it says Bones is on for the 5th.
Oh thank god, that wil help with the loss of glee! :D
PUCK/MARK LOVERS ATTENTION: link

Watch it and seriously fall in love with him even more!
Aww... He's such a cutie! :D
I love Mark!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MrsNickJonas09 said…
holaa. the name is sarahh. OMG i love glee. i think fynn && rachael make a cute couple..lol. :D

GO GLEE NERDSSS!!! :D
Hey Sarah. :D I agree about Finn and Rachel, I actually want to slap 'em together, do a Celtic dance around them and chant, forever binding them.

Missmckena I love that video!! It's so cheesy, but I LOVE it!
*falls even more in love with Mark*
I love the verses about the rest of the cast :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jj9611 said…
im jj, and i am totally in love with Puck/Mark Salling!! so cute! DIBS HIM. :P

lol, tushtush, i totally agree, finn and rachel were made for eachother.... <3 just too cute. Cant wait until wheels! Artie rocks!!
Hi JJ! Haha, I think the majority of the Glee fanbase have already called dibs on Mark. :P

I can't wait for Wheels either!!
Heelo JJ. :D

Hehe, this is the 500th post on this forum! how cooly?

Mark is... *sigh* xD I just wish he were ten years younger. I find it so weird that Matthew Morrison is only three years older than him and Cory. Very weird.

I agree about Wheels. Looks like the best episode yet. Artie getting his chance to shine. :D