Glee The Glee Conversationalists: Gleeks/Nerdlets

tushtush posted on Jun 16, 2009 at 03:37PM
Aloha folks!
I thought 'd start a forum just where we can talk and create a community on this spot, y'know? So, let's chat away!!
The Gleeks/Nerdlets bit of this title is basically what Glee fans are being called all over the internet, so I thought it would look nice in this title and make it look like we already have a nice old community going here. :D
Please don't be afraid to reply!

We could start off just by introducing ourselves.

So, to start us off: I'm Tushy (short for Tushara). :D Seriously can't wait for September 16th!

Glee 751 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 751

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EllaBlack said…
laugh
Is there a spot for Kurt???
I love Kurt he reminds me of my best friend Michael....Single Ladies is his favorite song too xp love it love it love it!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wittyname93 said…
No, but here's a Chris Colfer spot. link
ok.....Maybe I'll have to make a spot for him then...maybe I'll do that tomorrow I think. :)yup I think I'll do that tomorrow
I'll join the spot! Just post a link to it when you make it. :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Kaidi said…
Hi! And hugs to you too Jenn :) You haven't been in WLR for a long time :/
OMG, I'm watching Preggers right now, and when I saw Kurt dancing Single Ladies I started laughing so hard, because that's the song my class did in Playback last year, and one of the guys was Beyonce. We like gave him a brown wig and it look so fake and he was in a swimsuit and sheer stockings and it was super hilarious :D
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita velvet_fox said…
surprise
OH HOLY CRACKERBREAD. Quinn is pregnant :0. Woah I was not expecting that!! And Terri what a conniving, horrible, sly woman you are cornering Quinn in such a vulnerable state. Sorry, but I am losing more and more respect for her character. It's so obvious she wants the baby, and not may I add, because she really, truely wants a kid, but just so she can cover her own lies to Will. Urgh. Horrid woman.
Quinn on the other hand I loved this episode, poor girl is a mess. Yeah the way she's treating Puck isn't great at all, but I kind of feel for her. I also kind of love her with Finn. Rachel/Finn fans please don't kill me, but I love Finn/Quinn, though after this episode I'm kind of resigned to the fact that there is no way in heck they have a chance since Quinn is lying about the baby daddy and that will come out, and Finn will get with Rachel afterwards, I'll just have to bear it.

Still Will/Emma is totally going to happen at some point! <3 HUG. HUG. HUG.

Kurt again major props for coming out to your Dad. But kicking in American football is so lame, if you want talented "kickers" just watch Rugby, that's kicking between two posts.
Tina, well I really hated her solo. :/ And now that's made my favourite quit the Glee club! :'( RACHEL come back. I know Will made the decision for all the right reasons, but Rachel is better, period. Can't Will give Tina a different solo, one that suits her voice more? I thought her rendition of Tonight was awful.

And that's the way velvet_fox "cee's" it. :p Sorry it's kind of negative, some things kind of annoyed me this ep. :/

LOL, but I always love you SUE.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Gleeful said…
WOW not expecting the pregnancy... and poor Puck that sucks! I love kurt so much and I love them dacing to that song and then the football players! What I missedwas the whole Glee club singing. i was hoping to at least hear them sing together once a show plus more money for them b/c I would totally hit up itunes!! That's crazy not sure how you can hide and switch a baby out from school and your friends and your husband? It's gonna get crazy I guess. Looking foward to next episode with Kristin! Anyone else on that one??? :)
I cannot believe she's pregnant! That is just insane. I never liked Quinn, but now I'm starting to feel sorry for her. Poor girl. And Terri drives me absolutely crazy! I can't wait for the day Will finds out she's not pregnant. And Kristin Chenworth next episode! I am seriously going to lose it when she shows up on screen. I love her. And the Queen cover next week too! Rachel is in the sneak peek, so I'm not too worried about her not joining Glee again. :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Was I the only one who liked Puck more despite the fact that he totally slept with his brst friends girl friend? I liked him twice as much in this episode which is confusing, because he did a really crap thing. I wasnt so surprised that Quinn was pregnant, more that Puck had slept with her and that Finn actually bought that hot tub part!
Oh and I'm definitely looking forward to Kristin in the nexxt eppy.
I do love Puck but Kurt is my favorite character because he reminds me of my gay best friend Michale it's almost scary how alike Mikey and Kurt are.

I made a kurt spot. :) here's the link

link
I think Finn is my favourite character.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TmoVie_obsessed said…
Saul_Mikoliunas, you aren't the only one I too adored Puck this episode!!! I mean yeah it was a sucky thing that he did, but I have a feeling that he actually might like Quinn.... Strangely enough, I think I might be a Puck/Quinn fan. Plus how awesome was Finn this episode!!!! omg when he started breaking down when he hugged Will I almost cried, he did a fantastic job of showing the thoughts he's probably going through.

I think I should make a Puck spot, cause he doesn't have one yet.... hmmm...what do you think??
I think you should make it.
do we know Puck's full name because if we don't then I'm just going to name the spot Puck.
I love Puck too! You should make a spot for sure. I liked him even more this episode, despite all the things he did.
tongue
Ha ha ha I don't like Puck and his silly strip of hair.....at all.

*runs*
His hair is a bit silly, but I still like him. I can't help it! He's so dreamy.
He is pretty Hot
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Shandiii said…
Puck's real name is Noah Puckermin, I think they said it in the last episode, or the one before that.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita spikes_girl said…
heart
*doesn't really register anything from the comments above except one word... Puck* ♥♥♥
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita spikes_girl said…
hmmm
My overall favorite is probably Kurt. But it's so difficult to make a list :/ The WHOLE cast is just fantastic!
I love Rachel.
I love Will.
I love Finn.
I love Emma.
I love Sue.
I love Quinn.
I love Tina.
I love Puck.
I love Artie.
I love Mercedes.
I love Sandy.
I love Ken.
I love Terri... sort of.

If I can narrow it down at all, I could probably make a top 9 consisting of Kurt, Will, Sue, Emma, Puck, Quinn, Tina, Rachel, and Finn. I don't know what order to go in past 3 though... (Kurt, Emma, Puck).
Lmao!!! yeah, picking favorites is so hard to do for a show that has an amazing cast!
If I had to narrow it down, my top favorites are Emma, Kurt, and Artie.
I know we haven't seen that much of Artie, but his voice is probably my favorite male voice of the Gleeks, & I really want an episode based around him!
I can't pick my favorite between Finn, Rachel, Kurt and Puck.
But yeah, this show has one of the best cast I've ever seen.
heart
Rachel is my favourite!!!!! XD Then SUE.
Kurt definitely
big smile
so hard to pick my favorites but I'd probably lean towards Puck, Rachel, Kurt, and kind of Mercedes.
But that's if I was forced to. Omg I was so just thinking about how much like one of my old friends Rachel is. It's really crazy they're almost like the same person.

Btw, I made a Puck spot if anyone would like to join......
link
My favs are for sure KURT! I like Rachel for her mean girl inside of her that always wants to win and be perfect it's fun to watch. I love Finn b/c he is so innocent and sweet! The principle is funny, and Sandy, they should be on more. But the Glee Club should be on more all together on the TV show period. So i'm looking forward to the meat of the Glee club again and Kristin assisting... it's gonna rock. With a Queen cherry on top :)
I can't pick favorites! But so far they're Kurt, Finn, and Emma. And Will. And Rachel. See? I can't choose! I really want to see more about Artie, because he's only gotten about 5 lines so far!
Yes, Artie should definitely get more lines.
I made a spot for Artie for anyone that is interested
link
I just hope he gets more lines and bigger singing parts soon so more people can fall in love with him. :]
I heard there is going to be an episode that explains how he got in his wheelchair. And with a big wheelchair dance number!
No way!! Awesome! Do you know which episode it is?
Oh that sounds awesome.. I for sure want to hear more of his voice! Quinn should realize what a stud Artie really is :)
Lmao!!! Artie & Quinn would be such an odd couple, I wouldn't mind it though. :P Think of how jealous Puck and Finn would be! Haha!!
I kind of want Artie and Tina to date, they seem pretty close.
I just realized they put Somebody to Love on the Glee website! I was tired was watching the Somebody to Love video with bad quality to hear it. My earphones are going to get worn down today. :p
It sounds like Artie has a bigger part in that song, unless I'm just hearing things & it's Finn's voice. Either way, I love it!
Okay, I keep posting to myself, but did you guys know that the Glee characters have twitters?? I'm sure they've been around for awhile, but I'm slow at this stuff. lol. But they are hilarious!

From Sue;
"Possum is WAY less delicious than Wikipedia indicated."
"Thinking of getting my hips replaced. My hips are fine, but I'll be one step closer to becoming a machine."
laugh
OMFG. This s the most hilarious thing I've heard today!!
"Thinking of getting my hips replaced. My hips are fine, but I'll be one step closer to becoming a machine." XDDDDDDDDDD

Can you link me pleasey? <3
Sorry I didn't reply sooner, but it looks like you already found them. :]
Ooooh yep I did thank you! *smooch*

[random] Just got a Skins green medal and I only joined that spot like less than a week ago, as I only just got back into fandom-ing about it. [/random] Don't know how it happened. :?
No, problem! :]

Oh yay, Skins! Congrats! Maybe if you were in the spot before, and added a bunch of stuff then people have rated it a lot so when you rejoined you got your medal?
Nope, this is the first time I've joined the spot! As I just watched it on TV beforehand and kind of became obsessed while re watching it recently. I'm just so confused about it considering how long it took me to get greens on the Jate and the Suliet spots.

My reaction was just WTF. It's awesome, but I don't know how it happened.
Well that is awesome then! My medals normally take forever for me to get, but I got my Glee medal really fast. There must be a lot of good raters in certain spots.
Yep must be it! And congrats with the Glee Green! I hope to get one some day! :D

Do you watch Skins at the same pace with the Brits or the Americans? AS I know BBC America tends to edit the episodes horrendously!
I only started watching at the beginning of this year, so I just watch them online. I doubt I'll watch it on BBC America, I hate editing!
IKR. I hear that they subtitle Cook and Pandora. I mean WTF is so hard to hear them say!
And that the Naomily love scene (by the lake) was cut down! Which is totally unfair considering some of the other love scenes ie. Cook/Effy in the closet... even Panda/Cook was more explicit!
I have to admit, I've had to replay scenes to hear what some people say, but that probably has more to do with the quality of the videos I watch. haha.
Pandora has the loudest voice, how can you not understand her? lol.

Did they cut it down because they are lesbians?? America is awesome like that. /sarcasm
Well according to BBC America it had nothing to do with them being lesbians, but all the same none of the other sex scenes have been cut! So go figure really.

Well I'm a Brit so it's no problem to me to understand, yet I've no problem understanding Americans on tv shows so like how does it not go both ways? We all speak English. I just find it weird that they need to be subtitled, especially Pandora because she is so loud. Guess it must be the westcountry accent.
Hmmm, well BBC America is probably full of crap then because I don't see any other reason...

Yeah, I don't understand the need for subtitles. Like you said, it's all in English! I wonder if viewers complained that they needed subtitles, or if they just did it themselves??

Ugh, well I am going to go finish my homework, It was nice talking to you and thanks for fanning me! :] Bye, hun!
Bye! x