Glee The Glee Conversationalists: Gleeks/Nerdlets

tushtush posted on Jun 16, 2009 at 03:37PM
Aloha folks!
I thought 'd start a forum just where we can talk and create a community on this spot, y'know? So, let's chat away!!
The Gleeks/Nerdlets bit of this title is basically what Glee fans are being called all over the internet, so I thought it would look nice in this title and make it look like we already have a nice old community going here. :D
Please don't be afraid to reply!

We could start off just by introducing ourselves.

So, to start us off: I'm Tushy (short for Tushara). :D Seriously can't wait for September 16th!

Glee 751 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 751

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Gleeful said…
I LOVED the slap that was so funny! Shandi thanks I wasn't sure if I missed what the coach had said or if it's going to come out later what his real passion is! Yeah Tush the coach has the lonely puppy dog thing going on and it's lovable. I can't wait to see 500 days of Summer. Everyone that's seen said it rocked! Why don't yall fly to Austin TX and we can go see the movie! :)I Can't play video games i'm just not any good at them! I do love mario cart! Uhm yeah Tush I would not want to hear that from my dad!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Haha, if there's one thing I've learnt during my two and a half years on fanpop, it's that every fanpopper is sad.
I have never agreed mroe =P

Ok I think Emma is now my favourite character but I think thats because of Jayma Mays. Did you guys know she was married to the guy she was in Epic Movie with?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tushtush said…
Really? Eww, why!! I have to admit, I hated Epic Movie. I watched it in a science lesson a couple of years ago, 'twas weird/awkward with the perverted, creepy, lispy, lanky teacher in the classroom. He's really creepy. Apparently he once did it with one of the girls on a school trip. :O
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Shandiii said…
You watched Epic movie in a Science class? that sounds odd. & your teacher sounds even odder. lol, wow. My 7th grade history teacher got fired acouple years after I left for asking one of his students if he could see up her skirt. EW. He was old & nasty.
I've never seen Epic movie, but I read about that on her imdb page.
Besides Glee I've only seen Jayma in Paul Blart Mall Cop, I really liked that movie. :]
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I hated that movie lol I only watched it because of Jayma. I have seen her in How I Met Your Mother, Heroes, Ugly Betty, Pushing Daisies, Epic Movie...Glee (Obviously =P) uhm...Joey! I think I have sene her in more but my mind has gone blank lol
I just made link, what do you think? hehe
I've seen her in Pushing Daisies, Epic Movie, Ugly Betty and Paul Blart Mall Cop. She is so adorable in all of them, though I think she does have a tendency to choose bad films! Lucky she was saved by Glee, eh?

Sualey those are awesome!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita spikes_girl said…
*hasn't seen Jayma in any other projects* :(
Aw, I liked Paul Blart Mall Cop, I thought it was funny. But I really like Kevin James, lol.
Yay Glee tonight!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TmoVie_obsessed said…
smile
Hi!!!! i haven't talked on here before, but umm... I'm Margot!!!!!!
and i kind of have to be going to bed now as there is school tomorrow. =( but this thread looks fun so i'll probably come back.
I was wanting to like Mall Blart b/c I like Kevin James but I just couldn't!! I do love him in Hitch though! She was totally cute in Mall Blart! Hi Margot. The newest episode LOVED IT of course! I don't think any other words would come out of my mouth! Are the cheerleaders going nice??? Mercedes in this episode was awesome, awesome song... I know I have been there, you think he might be a little gay but you just don't want to believe it! I was hoping that Kurt's kicker try out was in this one, that looks funny. Did I miss Finn and Quinn saying they were on a break? They didn't even talk or standby or look at each other in this episode... did anyone else notice that? I also like how the wife already picked up on Emma b/c I don't know about you guys but girls just have this sixth sense or something... intuition when another female is mackin' on our man!! :)I laughed when Sandy said my only creative outlet is some blog (not sure the exact wordings) but it made be laugh thinking of what Tush said earlier about fanpoppers :) Sorry I will stop writing now!! Hey does anyone watch Drop Dead Diva? It's really good! Okay now I will stop!
Hey Rgot!!
I know, I couldn't believe the Cheerios stood up to Jane like that!! haha. Mercedes was great! I loved her song, she has such a great voice. I really love that this episode was revolved more around the other characters, gave some of them a chance to shine. :]
I also noticed Finn & Quinn seemed to be avoiding each other, & I thought it was weird how fast Terri picked up on Emma's crush, just by looking at the back of her head! lmao!! Because for all she knows, she was clapping for Ken.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita velvet_fox said…
tongue
Anyone else kind of not like Acafellas(the group not the eppy)?
I was like GET BACK TO GLEE CLUB ALREADY!!!!!

MAJOR kudos to Kurt this week. Coming out for the first time is one of the hardest things to do. As it's finally an admittance not just to your confidant, but to yourself, that you are comfortable with who you are. It's a big step. Oh I just wanted to give Kurt a big hug and tell him how proud I was of him!
Now just give me a lesbian character and I'll be happy (keeps fingers crossed for Tina).

And SANDY WRITES DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES FANFIC. LOL. WIN.

And the idea of Emma/Ken actually being in a "relationship" is giving me nightmares.
smile
OMG that episode was amazing. I'm getting more and more obsessed with this show with each episode.
I think it was the Mercedes and Kurt storyline that really made me fall in love with this episode though. Because i can identify so much with Mercedes not really getting any attention from guys, especially the scene where she's in the hallway looking at all the couples cause that's basically what i have to deal with all the time. And her song was fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!
and omg Puck is hot!!! when his little voice over thing came on i think i died because it was like i was seeing how hot he was for the first time. LOL!
Hey Margot! :D

"Anyone else kind of not like Acafellas(the group not the eppy)?
I was like GET BACK TO GLEE CLUB ALREADY!!!!!"

I'm the same. I wasn't really feeling them as a group, they reminded me of a less funny version of the Worthless Peons (Scrubs). Also, doing Poison by Bell Biv Devoe was very Scrubsy, as that song has been featured in it heavily twice. So that kind of irritated me, as the thing I love most about Glee is that it's so original!! Will ditching Glee club was also totally out of order. You just don't do that. Glee is the only thing these kids have. The one good thing that the Acafellas did do, though, was bring out the best in Puck, which I loved. He has a great voice, body and very very very nice face. ;) Finding out that Sandy writes Desperate Housewives fanfiction was also an upside of it. Too funny!

This episode didn't make me squee/laugh as much as its predecessors. It was still stonkingly brilliant though! It was lovely to hear more of Mercedes' voice in Bust, Amber Riley just has mega talent. I really love her. :D In my opinion her voice is better than everyone's! It was nice to see everyone else getting a chance to shine, though I am now suffering from lack of Lea as a result!!

The two Dakota Stanley scenes were very very funny, the biggest laughs of the episode. I absolutely loved the girl vomiting into the bin. Two vomits in three episodes, that's gotta be a record. Bahahaha. :D I loved Rachel standing up against him, she's really evolving as a character, becoming a team player and whatnot. And her being taller than Dakota was hilarious. When he told Artie to try harder at walking, and insulted every Glee member I kindo wanted to punch him through my hysteric fits of laughter.

Mercedes and Kurt are so cute together! It's a shame he can't return her feelings, though he can now be her gbf, which is very cool. They are such a funny pair. I've got a feeling (that tonight's gonna be good night.... Sorry, just can't help myself) that they'll be great friends. I'm very excited for it. :D It was very cute when Mercedes was willing to put her feelings aside and let Kurt be with Rachel. She's so sweet. :D I hope she ends up with Puck. I think that's what they were setting up this episode.

I like Will and Emma as friends. I mean, though they have fantastic chemistry and would be brilliant together, he is married, and it's lovely to see that they can have a healthy, platonic relationship. Though it does kill me to see Emma so sad, pining for him, as Jayma is just so damned cute!! I love the way she dances and claps, every time she sees Will or the Glee Club perform. It's so sweet, like she's in awe. I'm really warming to Terri Schuester, though, which probably sounds very weird. She and Will seem to really love each other, and have great chemistry, even if it's not as good as his with Emma. Terri pushes Will to be the best he can be, and supports his passions, which is what a wife should be. The only problem is she has a psychopathic side which sometimes shows itself, and I will never fully like her because of it. I don't get how she can tell Emma is in love with Will. That didn't quite make sense to me.

After Showmance I really wanted to kill Finn and thought it would go away in this episode, but it did not. I absolutely love him, but I still haven't forgiven him for leaving Rachel like that. Then he goes and threatens to leave the club? Does he want me to fly to America and steal his soul?!! I love how she is so matter of fact in stating their situation, just coming out with the fact that he has feelings for her. I love how he didn't deny it. *squee* Those two are just destined to be together. I want to see more of them next week, but I'm glad there wasn't much of them this week. We don't want to take those golden moments for granted.

The Cheerios are getting better. As long as Will in the end decides to give the Don't Stop Believin' solo back to Rachel, I may even go as far as to say I may one day start to like Quinn and her gang of judgemental zombies!! She's not going to bring down the club. that makes me so happy. :D It should mean some lovely Sue scenes, too, which will be utterly magnificent. I love Sue too much. When she was talking about the tanning privileges, I could have died with laughter. Aah, she's wonderful/

Overall, brilliant episode, though it didn't match up to the first two. Still, already praying for next week.

Also, I'm so happy that Zach Braff is a Gleek. It makes me happy to know that he was probably watching it too.
"In my opinion her voice is better than everyone's! It was nice to see everyone else getting a chance to shine, though I am now suffering from lack of Lea as a result!!"
REALLY!? Oh my goodness. I love Mercades, and Ambers voice, but Lea is just HGSUISKIJSISJJ&^JSBNJKS!!! Imo she's head and shoulders above everyone else. :P
And yeah I missed my Lea fix too dammit!

"She and Will seem to really love each other"
Well I have to disagree. LOL actually I almost died laughing when Will was all excited and all like "now we're having sex once a week!" Doesn't really sound like they're relationship is amazing ya know? Seems a little... ahem... stale.
As Will said in the first episode (sometihng I find very interesting towards his and Terri's relationship) "They are not in high school anymore" yet Will is still kind of stuck in his high school relationship. I just think it has to end sometime as clearly they are starting to move in different directions.......you could even say "new directions" [lame_pun/]

Anyway I think it's all foreshadowing doom for their marriage. :p
big smile
Also, I'm so happy that Zach Braff is a Gleek. It makes me happy to know that he was probably watching it too.
---
OMG ZACH BRAFF IS A GLEEK?!?!?!?! my love for him just increased, if that was even possible.
I LOVE Lea's voice, but Amber just has this strength and edge to her voice. For me, those two are the best, but Lea can sound whiny at times.

I really do believe in the reality of love between Will and Terri! They may not be madly passionate but they care about each other. I don't think it will last forever, but I think they should have kids together.

EDIT: Yep, Zach's a wonderful Gleek. He said this:"The new show "Glee" is pretty darn awesome. I first heard Leah Michelle sing when she was the star of the play "Spring Awakening" on Broadway. For those of you that haven't heard her, check out the Glee Cast Version of "Take A Bow" on itunes. I am so happy for everyone involved in this show. It reminds me of when I was a kid and I felt like such an outcast cause all I wanted to do was perform. xo zb" he can't spell Lea Michele's name, but it's OK. :D
big smile
I am so happy for everyone involved in this show. It reminds me of when I was a kid and I felt like such an outcast cause all I wanted to do was perform. xo zb" he can't spell Lea Michele's name, but it's OK. :D
-------
=D he's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EllaBlack said…
smile
Hi. I'm Jenn Ella is my middle name so you can call me ells if you want. I'm a pretty big fan of Glee I've been a fan on this spot since the first sneek peek episode but I haven't really gotten active so I decided to change that. :)
Hi y'all
Zach hottie Braff awww he should totally go on the show and be clean freak and hook up with emma!!! I want to here kurt do a solo!We are the champions my friends and wiiiiillll kep on fighting to the end ba ba bah... It would have been more fun just for a filler on the show if they did it like the group o scrubs showing up in random places!!
Hey there Ella!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita spikes_girl said…
Hola Ella! And I can just say this about the third episode... I HEART PUCK!!! :DDD
"For me, those two are the best, but Lea can sound whiny at times."
Oh I agree those two are the best, but I must just prefer the whiney sound! ;) Cos no one can convince me that there is anyone else on the show who has a better voice than Rachel/Lea.

"I really do believe in the reality of love between Will and Terri! They may not be madly passionate but they care about each other. I don't think it will last forever, but I think they should have kids together."
Well I believe they truly loved each other once, but now they just don't seem right for each other. As for them having kids I would kind of hate that. This might be a bit mean, but I think Terri would make an awful mother and can't imagine the apalling influence she'd have on them. And the way she's lying to Will right now I don't believe she deserves him. I'm kind of prejudiced against Terri huh? :p
Hi :)

I love Puck too. ;p
I must be prejudice against Terri too, because I agree with everything velvet_fox just said!! She would be a crazy mother.
I know right? But I would never give that woman a child.
Me neither, I think she would be one of those overly protective mothers that would go nuts over everything. Poor kid.
I think I'd shoot myself is she was my mother.
I'd hope Will would get custody of me, & maybe I would get some of his talent. lol.
yeah but would Will have the guts to divorce her? You might get stuck with her.
Oh, that's true. He probably wouldn't, he always puts her feelings before his.
Ofcourse he does. But he would be a good father
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xxXsk8trXxx said…
big smile
Hi. I don't think I introduced myself yet.
I'm Adrrey. I LOVE GLEE!!!!!!!!!!!
you wanna know somthing weird? My teacher's obsessed with that show XD
REally?
yes
it's weird, I know :P
Not that weird My mom watches it
*saunters in*
Anyone around?
I'm on how are you?
kiss
Oh \0/ someones around! Ya I'm good thanks! You?
I'm pretty good. gettin ready for a marching exhibition tomorrow. and you?
A marching exhibition? Mind I ask what that is? I've no idea what it is! :p

Tomorrow I have nothing on (literally nothing) which is a good job as I'll be zombified in the morning staying up this late and all.
lol
Marching Exhibition is for Marching Band it's like a competition except without scores. it's just to show off your shows before you go into competition. I'm a Band Geek if you didn't know that. :)
what instrument do you play?
Oh cool wow! Not sure if we have anything like that in the UK. What instrument do you play?
I play the flute during concert season and the piccolo during marching season. though I do own a concert picc in case there's a concert piece with a piccolo part. I love it it is so much fun. Kinda sad that this is my last year. At least we have a really cool show theme. :)
My dad, sister, & my boss watch Glee. :]
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brattynemz said…
Hi! I'm Nem! I just started watching this show and it's refreshing. =]
Hiya! How you liking it so far? I'm Jenn
big smile
new eppy tommorow :DDDDDDDDD
kurt is gonna "audition for the role of kicker" (i know i spelled kicker incorectly)
Shandii I wasn't sure about your bad boy but i'm diggin your pic of puck for sure ;) OMG I can't wait to see the episode of Kurt singing all the single ladies! You know she would be an awesome mom but she would spoil the crap out of the kid and Will would have zerrrooo say so! She would totally be possesive with a baby! But the baby would want for nothing! Hey Nem.. Yes it is! Ellaback which is more fun the flute or the piccolo? Just wondering?