Glee The Glee Conversationalists: Gleeks/Nerdlets

tushtush posted on Jun 16, 2009 at 03:37PM
Aloha folks!
I thought 'd start a forum just where we can talk and create a community on this spot, y'know? So, let's chat away!!
The Gleeks/Nerdlets bit of this title is basically what Glee fans are being called all over the internet, so I thought it would look nice in this title and make it look like we already have a nice old community going here. :D
Please don't be afraid to reply!

We could start off just by introducing ourselves.

So, to start us off: I'm Tushy (short for Tushara). :D Seriously can't wait for September 16th!

Glee 751 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 751

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita x-missmckena-x said…
OMG please tell you youve all seen the Sweet Caroline clip, dont worry i added it so you dont have to seach, but omg Puck' solo!!! I am so excited, his voice is gorgeous, my favorite voice (well after Lea's obv).
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Shandiii said…
heart
That video just made me fall hard for Puck/Rachel! I LOVE THEM!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita spikes_girl said…
I don't think I've ever been more excited for an episode before!! Sweet Caroline was absolutely AMAZING (I heart you Puck) and like Shandiii it made me fall even more in love with Rachel&Puck! *wants a time traveler to Wednesday*
You love Rachel and Puck, i am just adding a sneak peek now that crappy quailty but you will love it!
New video!
Will sings the thong song to Emma!
link
Here's link and link you added Kate, in much better quality. Thanks a lot for adding it first though, even in the bad quality, I've watched it about 30 times today :)
I love that version of the clip because Rachel sings "What a girl wants" with Puck playing guitar in the beginning. :]
big smile
And he says he ears hurt so he wants to take a break and asks if she wants to make out :P That part gets me with squealy giggles and an accelerated heart rate :D And of course during Sweet Caroline my heart is going million miles per hour and my grin is the size of Mount Everest!
Me too! I start swaying back and forth, and I can't keep the smile from my face. It's hard not to crush on Puck.
I love the looks on Finn & Santana's face when they realize that Puck is singing to Rachel. haha.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Me too! I'm really curious to see some of the member's reactions when they found about Rachel&Puck... especially Finn.
Also, does anyone else has a nagging worry in the back of their head that Puck is only dating Rachel for his link? I've gone spoiler searching crazy today trying to find out... I'm almost positive the answer is no but I can't be COMPLETELY sure, and I can't wait until Wednesday! :)
Finn&Rachel moments used to do that to me, now it's Puck&Rachel that makes my heart beat so fast it hurts :D
Yeah, I'm really curious about Finn's reaction! I can't wait for Wednesday either! From the previews I think this might be my favorite episode yet!
Maybe after she suggests he date a Jewish girl he decides to to date her and ends up kind of falling for her. Which I think he will, after watching Sweet Caroline. :}
I know, me too! I'm in love with them, I hope they last more than this one episode.
I think it'll be the best episode yet! So far, I've been satisfied with the entertainment that Glee has provided, I haven't been thinking much about ACTUAL romantic action going on. I'm so happy there finally will be :)
I really hope so! And I swear, if it is just an one episode stand I am going to hunt down Ryan Murphy and beat him personally with his own rib bones until he gives in and lets them be together!
...I suffer from violent outbursts.
Agreed, Rachel/Puck is the first couple that is actually happening that I am excited for!
Oh I hope they last at least a couple of more episodes, I want to know Puck actually cares about her.
Lmao! I don't mind :P
If they do only last a couple of episodes, I would at least like to see a hopeful ending at the end of the 13th episode while I lie in agony waiting for them to wrap up the shooting of the second half of the first season. Maybe they could be one of those on and off couples that last for a long time, which would be irritating but they would be far more stretched out. Who knows, they might even end up together! Although I'm wildly guessing Rachel's endgame will be Finn. I will not jinx us though!
Of course the best possible outcome is just to have them be together for the last 6 episodes before the break, and not break up... but I'm not getting my hopes up.
:P Thanks.
When do we get to see the 2nd half of the 1st season? January?

Yeah, Rachel/Finn is probably destined for endgame. But I definitely wouldn't mind if the writer's switched it up and made Puck/Rachel more serious than we would think now. I would love that!!
Haha, if they lasted up to the break I would be very pleased, we can imagine them being happy together until the show comes back! lol.
Well they said they're gonna START filming like first week of January, and they can film it real fast. A couple (2 or 3) episode or so a week if they have to, but the evilness of FOX will probably make us wait a while. Probably February or March I think? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for February. And if miracles (really, REALLY big miracles) happen, end of January.

Even if Rachel&Finn are endgame, I can still imagine after the show how they break up and Puck&Rachel get married and live happily ever after :) If they last up to the break, I will hunt down Ryan Murphy and personally give him a huge sloppy kiss! Imagining all that happy time would be nice. Ahhh, the fanfictions...

Speaking of fanfics, link I just read!
Omg, we are going to have to wait forever! I am going to haveto start reading fanfiction or SOMETHING to keep me entertained while waiting!

Oh awesome,thanks for the link!
I am OBSESSED with Glee fanfiction. I used to read a lot of R/F and Q/P but now I've been going crazy with P/R and W/E. That one is my favorite P/R one so far; I'm reading it for the 3rd time today it's so good :D I love Puck in it.
I just started reading it, I love it so far! It's great when a writer can capture the characters personalities to well like they have! It's perfect, haha!
Omg, you didn't tell me this story included jealous Finn!! This story just became amazing!
...by the way, this story includes jealous Finn. :P I really love it when they capture the character's personality too, sometimes it's so out of character and bland with no spark or wittiness that they usually have and they sound like characters from those itty bitty kid books that say

See Spot run.
Go Spot go.
See Jack run.
Hurray! Jack and Spot are running.

That's why this fanfic is my favorite, they do a great job with them. Plus I like it when it's not some 5 paragraph sex scene, which are hot but not creative like this one, which actually has humor and a twist with a sweet, believable, and NOT rushed story line.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Gleeful said…
I knew Quinn was gonna see Puck in a new light! He is totally sexy singing to her. Thanks for adding those videos! So Will is like JT he does all the R&B stuff and dances better than all the younger guys!! I wonder if they will make it where Puck really cares for Rachel or is trying to get to Quinn or make Finn Jealous? I love the writers.. I can't wait until the DVD I hope they do extras witht he writers and cast members talking w/ the episodes!
Er... he isn't singing to Quinn, he's singing to Rachel, but yes, I think Quinn is starting to see him in a new light :)
Lmao, I was going to say the same thing, Cat! Puck is sexy singing to Rachel, not Quinn. :P
I wish Will had less R&B songs, they are fun & he's a great singer. But for that reason I'd rather him sing songs that are more his time, and not a bunch of rap that makes him look 'hip' & young. lol.
They better put extras on the dvd if they are going to be charging $40 for only 1/2 of the season! haha.
Oh, there will be extras. I remember reading it somewhere...
I can't wait till December 29th!! =D
Oh know I know he was singing to Rachel! Sorry I write like everyone knows what i'm thinking. NO NO loved it! I guess this is after the make out session they have? I just liked all the extra stuff going on around them. Jealous Finn. Quinn looking like he is sexy. Mercedes didn't seem effected by any of it so I'm guessing she doesn't have a crush. can't wait for the episode! I liked bust a move but I wish they would have picked a better song for him to sing to Emma but I don't know what's going in that scene I guess he is telling her to let loose?
I hate the fact im british now becasue we will probs get the volume 1 out at like something stupid like next christmas!

But BEST NEWS EVER Joss whedon coming to Glee, hell yeahhhhhhhh!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tushtush said…
Yes, amazing news! I LOVE Joss!
You're right, that is the most annoying thing about living in England. Damn Atlantic, slows everything down!
Shut up!! He is going to direct?? That's awesome news LUV it :) Or is he making an guest appearance? Now they have to do like a Sci/fi shout out of some short.. I don't know what would be a good song. Space Oddity by David Bowie!!!! Finn or Puck -"Ground control to Major Tom" or a mix up... Artie jumps in with Mr.Roboto.
DEAR DEAR Mr. Joss please bring Alyson Hannigan with you to guest star she could totally be Emma's sister!
I want them to do Buffy musical songs thatd be awesome! or ooooo no if hed done a halloween episode they could have incorporated vampires!
YES! There is a place here in Austin they do Buffy Musical sing-a-longs.. that would be cool! ooorrrr Alyson Hannigan can be Emma's complete opposite and be all gothic chick I don't know. There has to be a Halloween party and maybe for once the cheerios can dress like something other than cheerleaders!! ORRR I guess he could bring NPH and do something from Dr. Horribles Sing-Along! This is a side note but I don't know about you guys but our Cheerleaders didn't wear there uniforms everyday!
I want a Halloween episode!

Yeah, when I was in high school cheerleaders only wore their uniforms when there was a game after school. lol.
big smile
When I saw the link to the news of Joss directing an episode, only two words registered: JOSS & GLEE. MAJOR spazz attack!

Also, I have other super good Glee news :) Well, good for me, but still exciting: I actually won a prize in the Biggest GLEEk Contest that FOX had!! =D
I get my VERY OWN free Glee t-shirt as a first prize winner. Epic, right? I swear, I have NEVER won anything in a sweepstake before; this is hugenormous!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TmoVie_obsessed said…
big smile
OMG! I just watched the Sweet Caroline vid for next episode and I think my Puck love has just increased.... if that's even possible.
And the fact that his solo is of a Neil Diamond song just made my day... no more like my whole entire month!
SHUT UP CAT!! THAT WAS YOU? So are you Ally Baldwin? Is that the one? Man that was a lot of work! I'm so jealous and very proud at the same time!! :) You have to take a pic in it and make it your ICON! I know wurd on the Joss... I'm finally going to get a few of my friends that refused to watch Glee to watch it!! (Glee is like crack they just don't know it yet!) That is so cool about the contest wow!! I was running around burning darn money on the Glee gum with no luck :( and it runs out of flavor fast! Since it's open can't hand it out for Halloween either!
heart
Omg, congrats, Cat!! That is so exciting, I'm so proud and jealous of you! :P

Haha, Glee is like crack! Can't get enough of it, and I CAN'T wait for tomorrow!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Kaidi said…
CAT, now I'm so very jealous of you! But still, well done! :D

Oh, I so can't wait for tomorrow too. I'm sooooo excited for Puck and Rachel! I just can't get "Sweet Caroline" out of my head - it haunts me all the time!
And what the hell am I gonna to when Glee isn't on for TWO pucking weeks!

And LOL, when I first saw that Joss is gonna direct an episode, I was immediately trying to picture your face, when you first saw it, Cat :D:D
Congrsts Cat, very jealous i want a Glee Tee!

In other news we have some serial 1 star raters, i went to rate Kaidi's videos that she added before literaly 5 mins after they were added and all of them had been rated 1 star, they were all good quality and she keyworded fine no reason why ther should have been 1 star! hmmmmmmmm!
Yes, I've seen it too, that the videos that I've uploaded have been rated low. That makes me wonder if it's because I was the one who uploaded them (I'd like to think I'm not such a bad person), or they just don't like fan made videos (I don't post them very much, but I adore Puck & Rachel and I had to put them, and in that case I think they have low ratings because a lot of people don't like that ship) or they are just mean.
No but this was happeneing to me the other week any videos i was added was automatically getting a 1 star and these were interview and sneak peeks, the same with your it was interviews and fan vids, i mean i dont like fan vids but i dont go as low as a 1 star unless its spam or the quality is shockingly bad!
Yeah, well, I'm not a big fan vid person too, but I like short ones with cool effects and I have to be really into the subject the video is about.

And wow, looks like we do have some serious so-not-gleeful meanies if these videos get so low ratings, because there is no way a sneek peak or an interview gets 1 star - they are supposed to cheer people up and make them give 5 stars. What the hell is their problem?
I mean, seriously, don't they have something better to do other than just lurk around in random spots and give low ratings? Hint: Get a life!
I've noticed a lot of low ratings on some Rachel/Puck stuff I've seen.
It's irritating that someone would rate low because they don't like something. I don't get why/how this is happening? GR, PEOPLE! It's so immature!
I don't add MANY videos, so I haven't noticed it as much, but I went looking in the videos after reading the previous posts-- how irritating! Especially the Rachel/Puck ratings, like Shandiii said: It's so immature!

I'm not Ally Baldwin (not quite sure who that is) but thanks anywho, everybody! :D
by the way Shand I heart your icon <3
AAAAAA so excited for some Puckin Lovin in only a matter of hours! :D:D:D:D:D
big smile
*starts fan girl squealing* It's 3:17 pm... that means only 4 hours 53 minutes left!! *switches from squealing to hyperventilating*
Sweet Caroline is officially on repeat. Which it has been for the last 5 days... :P