Glee The Glee Conversationalists: Gleeks/Nerdlets

tushtush posted on Jun 16, 2009 at 03:37PM
Aloha folks!
I thought 'd start a forum just where we can talk and create a community on this spot, y'know? So, let's chat away!!
The Gleeks/Nerdlets bit of this title is basically what Glee fans are being called all over the internet, so I thought it would look nice in this title and make it look like we already have a nice old community going here. :D
Please don't be afraid to reply!

We could start off just by introducing ourselves.

So, to start us off: I'm Tushy (short for Tushara). :D Seriously can't wait for September 16th!

Glee 751 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 751

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita nevermind606 said…
big smile
Shanders, it is so weird to see you dissing Nate.... You know, he told Serena he loved her. O_O

"*sighs* Kristin's here. I'm gonna go cry my eyes out. Maybe step in front of a train. Or jump off a cliff. *stalks off*"
---------
Ouch! Jerk. :P

I'm probably going to see New Moon tomorrow night! Be disappointed in me. :P
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Shandiii said…
Aww, that's sweet! Puck did do an amazing job of that song! Awww, it reminds me of Puckerberry <3 :]

I normally don't like Quinn because she is mean to Finn, and lying to Finn. But a part of me loves everyone on the show no matter what. Even Terri I think is hilarious even though I'm a huge Willma shipper. Haha.
Oh and yeah, Quinn's scene with her parents when she said her mom knew but didn't give Quinn any help and then her dad wouldn't give her a hug, omg you don't know how hard I was crying!!! Poor girl!! No one deserves that. D':
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TmoVie_obsessed said…
smile
----
I wouldn't say I'm disappointed, cause I've just had to sit through a day of school with almost every girl talking about New Moon. But I'm never seeing it.

Even Terri I think is hilarious even though I'm a huge Willma shipper. Haha.
---
OMG when she was using Rachel to clean the house. SO FUNNY!!!!!
Shanders, it is so weird to see you dissing Nate.... You know, he told Serena he loved her. O_O
---
So I've heard. I'm pissed. I hate NS with a passion. They... mainly Serena makes me want to puke. I'm so glad I'm not watching the show... I tried to watch part of it because I wanted to watch Dan's STUPID play, I couldn't even watch the whole thing it was so bad. Hillary Duff sucks at singing. Anyways, there were WAY too many NS scenes I had to fast forward through. ughhhhhhhhhhhh.
omg you don't know how hard I was crying!!! Poor girl!! No one deserves that. D':
----
I KNOW!!! I almost cried. I've rewatched that scene a good 10 times now. It's so brilliant.
---
The overly-photoshopped posters for that movie freak me out. 8[

OMG when she was using Rachel to clean the house. SO FUNNY!!!!!
---
Haha, I know!! One of my favorite lines from last episode was when Terri yelled at Suzy Pepper over the phone. :P
I KNOW!!! I almost cried. I've rewatched that scene a good 10 times now. It's so brilliant.
---
I feel like Dianna's acting has already improved so much since the beginning. She was amazing it that scene, so believable.
Haha, I know!! One of my favorite lines from last episode was when Terri yelled at Suzy Pepper over the phone. :P
----
LMFAO!!!! I KNOW!!!!!!!!
I think my favorite lines were a tie between the Terri line, the voiceovers during "Endless Love", and Brittany's fantastic. "It's a male duck" "I bet the duck's in the hat"
I feel like Dianna's acting has already improved so much since the beginning. She was amazing it that scene, so believable.
----
I know!!! She really surprised me in that scene. That is possibly one of the most believable crying scenes I've ever seen. I'm really glad that she's gotten such a great storyline to work with.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita spikes_girl said…
I can't waaaait to see New Moon!! It looks AWFUL!! *cackles evilly* I'm going to wear my pro-Buffy anti-Edward tee and enjoy every minute of it. All the bad reviews is making me quite psyched :P

Yep, I'm just a cruel jerk. ;)

I love Terri! Even though I completely want Will&Emma together, how will Terri stay on the show if Will divorces her? I'm torn.

Man, I'm glad I've never seen Gossip Girl. Honestly it sounds like a stupid show. The only part of it that sounds relatively good is Blair. She seems interesting. But not enough for me to watch the show.
big smile
Serena Van der Woodsen makes me want to kill small kittens.

But anyway, Terri is super funny and awesome... Even if I hate her... If that makes sense. Also, where has Emma been lately? She was in the last episode... But barely. It makes me sad.
hmmm
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Dianna rocks! Actually I'm not sure if I've said those EXACT words... oh well.
sad
I don't know. I thought she was off getting married to Ken that one episode but as for Wheels... *shrugs* It makes me sad too.
big smile
"The only part of it that sounds relatively good is Blair. She seems interesting. But not enough for me to watch the show."
-------
She used to be interesting.. Not anymore. At all... The writers turned a multi-layered character that hides her true feelings with bitchiness into an outright bitch.
Yep, I'm just a cruel jerk. ;)
---
LMAO!!! I'd do the same (though without the shirt cause i haven't seen buffy). But I don't want to sit through that movie. The first time I ever saw Twilight it was on an airplane without the ability to get away.
LMFAO!!!! I KNOW!!!!!!!!
I think my favorite lines were a tie between the Terri line, the voiceovers during "Endless Love", and Brittany's fantastic. "It's a male duck" "I bet the duck's in the hat"
---
Same!! Haha. This episode was full of awesome lines. :]

But anyway, Terri is super funny and awesome... Even if I hate her... If that makes sense. Also, where has Emma been lately? She was in the last episode... But barely. It makes me sad.
---
I loved her facial expressions after Will sang. Hahaha, she is such a fangirl.

I love Terri! Even though I completely want Will&Emma together, how will Terri stay on the show if Will divorces her? I'm torn.
---
I know, me too. She's hilarious and she always cracks me up.

She seems interesting. But not enough for me to watch the show.
---
If you watch any of it start in the first season and stop halfway through. Just stop and never go on. Haha. And oh, Jack Bass scenes of S2 are the best part. But then again... it's probably not worth it. haha.

Serena Van der Woodsen makes me want to kill small kittens.
---
I know how you feel. :S
big smile
I actually LIKE Twilight. But I don't take it seriously at all.

Plus, I totally love Robert Pattinson and his hilariousness. Which is totally a word now.
blush
Omg, that was a long comment. holy crap. sorry.
People that take Twilight seriously scare me.
big smile
If you watch any of it start in the first season and stop halfway through
----
or watch Chuck/Blair scenes!!!! (wow, I'm such a crazy fangirl)

I loved her facial expressions after Will sang. Hahaha, she is such a fangirl.
---
HILARIOUS!!! plus Rachel's "I'm young and you can't stand close to me" was hilarious!
Scare you? They terrify the living hell outta me. But it'll be interesting if anyone actually reacts to my t-shirt :P
But it'll be interesting if anyone actually reacts to my t-shirt :P
----
well it depends when you're going because for this whole weekend there'll probably be enough crazy fangirls for at least a few of them to freak out.
Haha, you are very brave. :P
I was hoping not to... my sister's friend went and she said you had to get there 3 hours early to get a dec seat. To go through all that for a good laugh...
3 hours early??? What in the world did they do for 3 hours waiting around at a movie theater?
Make up witchcraft-y chants that transform an innocent anti's soul into a crazed twi-hard as soon as they hear it? Perfecting their plan to overtake the world with their sparkly vampires and sexy werewolves? I dunno.
Oh crap. Well, now I'm really scared. Those little 12 year olds are the worst and could probably do a lot of evil.
They could corrupt all the world leaders and change national anthems to happy Twilight tunes... about beautiful Edward Cullen and sweet selfless damsel Bella Swan... *shudders*
They could corrupt all the world leaders and change national anthems to happy Twilight tunes... about beautiful Edward Cullen and sweet selfless damsel Bella Swan... *shudders*
----
I'm going to have nightmares about this now.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Gleeful said…
Loved the new episode... especially lots of songs. Disapointed that I didn't get to hear Rach sing "I'm HOT FOR TEACHER" that woulda been cool! I can't see New Moon until Sunday so I'm totally Jealous of you guys I work THUR/FRI/SAT night this week so boo-hoo. I did wear my Twilight shirt the other day and was confused when SIX times I was asked if I liked Twilight? UHM... I just found this shirt? COME ON!! haha Robert was on Ellen today looking mighty fine :) BUT i'm TEAM JACOB!
I really liked Terri this episode.. or I liked her lines funny! Is it me or could anyone else see will with makeup painted like a clown? Cat I don't know if I missed it yet but did you get your shirt yet?? Tushy I freaking love love your ICON it totally rocks! I have to admit I went w/ some friends really early to one of the Harry Potters and we were one of the few that didn't have wands!!
Yeah, it came about 3 weeks ago. They didn't even ask for a size so it's like a men's XL but if I tie the back with a band and wear a tank top underneath it's actually really cute! It's pretty basic, just a red tee with big white

glee
FOX

(although on the tee glee is huge and FOX is small) on it but I've worn it 3 times and so far EVERY time I've worn it someone has told me they either love that show or they've heard about it and think it sounds good :D
big smile
I have to admit I went w/ some friends really early to one of the Harry Potters and we were one of the few that didn't have wands!!
----
It's now my mission to go to a midnight showing of Harry Potter. I find myself pathetic for not having gone to one yet. And I do have a wand and NEED TO DRESS UP!!!!!

You have a Glee shirt Cat?!?!?! THAT"S SO AWESOME!!!!
Half-Blood Prince was my first midnight showing of Harry Potter. It rocked. You need to go next time Margot! My friends and I didn't dress up though... although we went to the midnight celebration at Barnes & Noble of the release of the seventh book, and we all dressed up! I was Fleur. But by far our best costume was my friend Claire as Sirius's mother's portrait. She carried around a huge frame and everything.

Anywho, yes, I have a Glee t-shirt! I won it on a Fox.com Biggest Gleek Sweepstake :)
OMG I DO!!!!!!!! And I'm especially annoyed cause my friends went to a midnight showing of Half-Blood Prince too. And I was going to go, but it was right after I moved so I didn't get to go!!!! But I still have two more movies to go and I'm going to.
That costume sounds so awesome!!!!!!! SOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywho, yes, I have a Glee t-shirt! I won it on a Fox.com Biggest Gleek Sweepstake :)
----
COOL!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've just recently gotten a few fan shirts, and I now really want more. REALLY REALLY DO. I'm a bit crazy when it comes to this stuff.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Gleeful said…
Awesome costume Cat.. and way to work your Glee shirt! Spread the word :) I didn't have a wand that day but I was Harry Potter for Halloween three years ago.... So Let your Wands Free :)Which set would you rather hang out on for a day, Harry Potter or Twilight?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Kaidi said…
Haha, Cat, you so have to take a camera with you and film the reactions of Twi-hards when they see your shirt. I think this would be the entertainment worth paying for :D Btw, is it the Team Spike shirt?

My dream is to go to Florida next year and visit the Harry Potter theme park. But it's sooo not gonna happen. :(
Visiting the HP set would be like my dream come true.
AND OMG I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THE HP THEME PARK!!!!!! Geez, so many Harry Potter related things I must do.

Btw, I'm so wearing my Ravenclaw shirt today. =D I feel so awesome!
Gaah, you guys all have these awesome merchandise you can buy, that makes me so jealous. :(

I got my HBP 2 disc edition DVD and I just watched the extras, and when they were talking about the Theme Park, I was practically salivating :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tushtush said…
They're making a Harry Potter theme park?!

@gleeful Haha, thanks. :D 10 days till season nine!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally freaking out. :D

Spikes_girl, well done! That's amazing! I want one. :D

I have crazy amounts of Scrubs stuff. I actually have Scrubs scrubs (the clothing) with the Sacred Heart logo... Once I wore it hiking through the countryside. Haha. :)
Oh yeah, the HP theme park! It was pretty epic, one day I was just thinking they should make sort of recreation of the Harry Potter world, or a theme park thingy or something, then later in the day a link is added to the HP spot talking about the HARRY POTTER THEME PARK THAT WILL OPEN IN 2010 (it was 2010 right? or 2011?). Dream. Come. True.

Nah, Kaidi, it's a "Then Buffy staked Edward. The End" t-shirt. Just as good. Although I do want a Spike and/or Spuffy tee. Ooh, thinking of fandom t-shirts, and just happening to be on the Glee spot, I want a Puck shirt. Or a Puckelberry shirt. Now that would be awesome.

Gleeful-- HP, totally. Hello, Rupert Grint?! :P

@Kaidi HBP is out?????!!!!?!!!?!!!?!??? Since when????? How could I miss this???!!!!?!! I thought it was in December!!!!! *dies from over overexertion*

:) Danke, Tush!
Yes, here, where I live the DVD is already out. I got my hands on it a couple of days after coming out.
But it's not out in the States yet?! Oh, wow, that's a first! ;)
Yes it is :P It was supposed to be released November/December last year, but the moved it to summer this year... at least I'm pretty sure I saw it... :P

I think the Hair/Crazy in Love mash up sounds so weird, do you think they do those songs + the crazy wigs to throw Sue off to see if she will leak the stuff to other schools?
The song needs less 'Crazy in love' and more 'Hair' Artie's voice is all sorts of awesome in that song. :]
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tushtush said…
8 DAYS UNTIL SEASON 9 OF SCRUBS. OH MY GOODNESS I THINK I'M ABOUT TO FAINT LIKE AN OVERHEATED YAK.

What's HBP?

Rupert Grint is the master of weird crushes (after Zach Braff). :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Annaoth said…
I got the HBP dvd yesterday! yay! HBP is Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince ;)

And I got my Die-Hard Glee medal today! I'm so happy!! xD
Nooo, the movie's out, but not the DVD. Not till December 8th or sometime around there. Phooey.

I agree with Shand! Less Crazy In Love and much more Artie & Hair. Hair is my all-time favorite musical and the actual song is one of the best in the show. They should've put more in it, Artie did such an awesome job with what he got. Maybe it sounds weird, but weird is good because I can't stop listening :P

Congrats Anna!! xD You totally deserve it. Hopefully my fanatic will come soon... I'm hoping when I come back on Sunday after my Thanksgiving vacation I'll be happily surprised to find it waiting for me =)
big smile
*freakingoutfreakingoutfreakingoutfreaking­out­* * hyperventilates* *runs screaming around house at the top of lungs while doing pirouettes* *dies*

I. GOT. MY GLEE FANATIC!!!! XD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wittyname93 said…
Congrats on the fanatic!!!
mischievous
Thanks!! =D
wink
Ooh, random comment. I wanted to be the 600th :P Ummm.... I'll be absent from Fanpop from Wed. to Sun 'cuz my family will be hangin' with our besties in Cincinnati, Ohio. I won't have a chance to watch Glee till Thursday :( A whole day late! *cries*
So, yeppers, that's our epic 600th comment!