Glee The Glee Conversationalists: Gleeks/Nerdlets

tushtush posted on Jun 16, 2009 at 03:37PM
Aloha folks!
I thought 'd start a forum just where we can talk and create a community on this spot, y'know? So, let's chat away!!
The Gleeks/Nerdlets bit of this title is basically what Glee fans are being called all over the internet, so I thought it would look nice in this title and make it look like we already have a nice old community going here. :D
Please don't be afraid to reply!

We could start off just by introducing ourselves.

So, to start us off: I'm Tushy (short for Tushara). :D Seriously can't wait for September 16th!

Glee 751 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 751

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita spikes_girl said…
Well, a couple promos are on the spot now :) Also full songs for next Wednesday! That was quick ;) My favorite is definitely You Can't Always Get What You Want.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita swimchick said…
heart
To answer a question a few posts ago, I said I really liked a Mercedes/Kurt Acafellas moment. What I meant was when Mercedes very maturely and politely apologized to Kurt for busting his window and offered to pay to get it fixed. Then he came out and she was super supportive and encouraging.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita x-missmckena-x said…
Woooooowww i have not been active on Fanpop for too long, however i finish touring next week so i shall be back to full Gleekness then!

Just watched this weeks episode and OMG i actually cried, the scene where Will finds out amazing acting from both matthew and jessalyn it was wow! and that he cant go with them to sectionals! i juts felt so sorry for him.

Quinn this episode you go girl, i love the fact that she manipulated Sue, awesome stuff, but whats she going to do with the baby now still give it to Terri? And does that mean everyone finds out about Puck being the real dad next week!?

I loved Rachel this episode, when Finn stood her up at the photo i actually cried a little bit then, he completyl let her down, but then she arranged the commercial for everyone i thought that was awesome, and the commercial itself was fantabulous!

Overall kinda loved this episode and all the songs were fabulous!
As for everyone finding out about Puck.... Kate, I think you should check out the recent adds of videos and links :P
ohhhhh myyyyyyyy, i hate not being an active gleek i feel like a complete loser gleek now! lol!

Ill go check out and come back with my thoughts! :D
Awww, you're never a loser gleek Kate! :) Although actually, we're all loser gleeks because gleeks are losers, so technically you're a first-rate gleek if you are a loser, aaaaand I'll stop babbling now :P
Haha true true, OMG i so cant wait for them all to find out about Puck :D maybe Rach and Finn can kissie kiss, i guess something happens from watching the promo!
I'm super duper psyched as well =D Although personally I'm more excited for Will&Emma in the coming ep. I mean, she goes to Sectionals instead of her wedding! Unless she actually got Ken to reschedule. That would suck :(
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Shandiii said…
I loved Will and Terri's scene too. It was so intense. They both played their parts amazingly. Matthew's emotions looked so real, I knew it was going to happen, but I didn't expect it to be that amazing. I'm so glad Will found out on his own.

Also, what are we going to do for 4 months when Glee is on break? We should do something fun so the spot doesn't die while we're waiting.
I don't know what though.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Kaidi said…
crying
Like I said in some comment somewhere, I simply can't wait to see new episode, but I'm also dreading it, because after that, no Glee for 4 efffin months! It's longer than a summer hiatus!!!
I agree with Shandi, we should do something fun! 4 months is a long time to go without any new episodes *sobs along with Kaidi* I'm not sure what....
:[ I don't want this spot to die. I don't want my Glee obsession to die. What if it does???? AH. This was just a horrible idea on their parts. *is frustrated* if you couldn't tell. lol.
We need to think of some good games, or contests, etc,... but enough to keep us entertained for FOUR MONTHS!
This sucks. :[
I don't know if this would be a little too "English class," but we could create our own fantasy follow-up of what happens. Each person could add like 1-3 sentences at a time to tell our own completely crazy story?
That's a good idea! It sounds like fun.

I was thinking maybe we could do like icon contest too. NOT for the spot picture, but just like, 1 person names a scene or a person, and then everyone makes icons for it and we vote? And then the person who wins gets to pick the next picture topic?
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita iLoveChair said…
^^Those are both nice ideas. I'll try to come up with something as well. ;)

I don't want this spot and our obsession to die either. :\
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita musicismylifee said…
Those suggestions sound awesome! Can't wait. :D

I honestly don't think our obsession of glee will die, because I don't see glee losing any of it's awesomeness over 4 months. It's just gonna be a looooong wait for next season.
wink
In a very Rachel-esque fashion, I know exactly how I'd want a fan story follow-up to start...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EverybodyLies said…
Hey everyone! (:
My name is beth and i'm a straight up gleek.
Awesome!! I'll try and start a thread for the icon contest after the episode on Wednesday!
I'm excited! :]

When are you going to start your game, swimchick?
heart
Well I don't get to see new Glee eps until Thursday mornings Europe time, so probably on Thursday night once I've seen what happened! Oh and for future reference, my name's Emma, I just don't use it much on here as it's the same as one of the characters.
Hi Beth, welcome to the thread, by the way!

And Hi Emma. Haha, don't you dislike Emma?
big smile
Actually Emma's on my good side after the last episode. I'm sure I'll warm up to her. She's been very mature lately and it looks like she'll be awesome in the next episode.

I wanted to just let you guys know I got my first medal today for the Glee page! I'm smiling :)
Yay! I'm psyched for both games =D Even though it means Glee will be gone when I get to play them.... *mood suddenly drops*

Hola, Beth! *waves*

Aaaaaand, BIG congrats Emma!! xD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Kaidi said…
These games sound like fun ;)
Exactly what we need in order to get our Glee fix...

Hey Beth and congratulations Emma!!! :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Hungerguy1775 said…
big smile
Hey I love glee so I guess that makes me a Gleek too! I love it!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Hungerguy! :)
I was proud of Emma last episode too. I just feel so bad for Ken in this whole thing. He deserves to be happy too, and I'm glad Emma backed off of Will a bit.
And congrats on the Glee medal!!

Hey Hungerguy, welcome!
So, I got eager and decided to post the thread for the icon contest early, I hope people participate!
link
I'm excited but sad at the same time. :] :/ :[
As I mentioned before, I don't get to watch Glee episodes until the following morning, so tomorrow I will be posting a forum for our crazy Glee story game. I'm sooo excited because I have a great way to start it off, it's actually something I'm dying for in real life!
Also, the Glee girls have been rocking the side braid look lately, and I'm excited since I wear my hair like that a lot. Anyone else?
Shandi, you can make a pick for more people to see it and participate. I'm sure there are a lot of fans that haven't seen the forum topic yet. :)

swimchick (what's your name, btw?), I've only noticed that Quinn is wearing her hair like that.. it looks pretty, yeah. :')
 Shandi, wewe can make a pick for zaidi people to see it and participate. I'm sure there are a lot of fa
I think there was another time Quinn was wearing braids 'cuz it was in a picspam's commentary, but the image didn't show up... anywho...
I'm really disappointed, because tonight I was gonna go over to my friends' house to watch the Glee finale BUUUUT stupid, stupid, Wisconsin is in a heeeee-uuuuge blizzard so we can't go out to their house in the country because their roads don't have primary plowing.
^You have snow there? :)
I LOVE SNOW, but not if it would stop me from watching Glee's fall finale with my friends. ;)
Yep. We got snow over the weekend for the first time this winter (technically fall) but since Tuesday evening we've had non-stop snow and it's supposed to go into Thursday. At first I was psyched 'cuz we've gotten a snow day (I stayed in bed until 12:05 :P) but now it suuuuuucks. Sometimes I hate living up in the north. Heck, I hate it a lot more than sometimes.... I like snow in December, but afterwards, it should just STOP. January-April are awful for me. I can't stand winter after Christmas. When you've gone sledding once, you've gone sledding one hundred times. The only winter sport I never get bored of is skating :)
smile
I'm a Minnesota girl myself, so Cat, I totally hear you. Though I live in the cities so the plows are pretty amazing. And to Tasha (that's your name, right?) my name is Emma. I love rocking the side braid look. In Jump, all of the girls had it. Quinn often wears her hair similar to how I do actually, though I have loose curls not straight hair.
And come on how can you not love skiing?!? ;)
I have never gone skiing. :P
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TmoVie_obsessed said…
I used to ski a lot, cause I used to live in Utah. But I stopped a few years ago and now live in NJ. LOL! I was never really that into it anyway. I enjoyed sitting around the lodges, eating, more then the skiing itself.
Hey, Emma.. I'm Natasha, nice to meet you.
& please don't call me Tasha? FP people call me Nat for short. ;)

I lurrrve skiing, but I haven't done it in awhile.
I've maybe forgotten how it's done? D:
big smile
WHY HELLO MARGOT!!!!!
Ooo sorry! I figured I'd get your name wrong if I took a chance. Oh well, hello Nat ;)
Skiing looks scary. You're going one hundred miles per hour down a huge hill standing up on little sticks! Not for me. I prefer skating fast around the rink. A lot more fun. And less dangerous. Unless someone jumps and kicks you in the face...
big smile
NAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh look a new thread for us to talk on!!!!!!
^LOL Margot, yeah. Since some evil people hate on Glee. :\
Here we can talk it as much as we can, we're in GLEE WONDERLAND. xD

Who's uber excited for tonight's ep should raise hand.

*raises hand*
crying
My sister just informed me that there is no way she's getting into Glee when I come home for Christmas. She says everyone at her school is "way too obsessed." Sad.
big smile
*raises hand*

That's stupid!!! Not getting into an amazing show like Glee because too many people like it is a bad decision. Your sister's missing out, *checks your name* Emma.
Thanks Margot, yeah she's headstrong like that. My other sister is much more open-minded though so maybe I can recruit her...they're both my favorite people in the world despite differences :)

*Raises both hands!*

smile
I know. I have a friend kind of like that. I force basically everyone I know into watching shows. LOL!
And awwwwww that's sweet!!!!!
Thanks for the idea, Natasha! I'll make a pick for it tonight when I post this week's contest. :]
BESTEST. NEWS. EVAAAAA. We got a call from my friends dad who had just driven in from work (which is in town) and it actually turns out the roads aren't too bad!! We can go up there to watch Glee!! YAAAAAAY!! I was in the shower when my mom yelled it to me through the door, and for the rest of time I belted out Don't Rain On My Parade :D
Oh, and I too raise my hand :P