Glee The Glee Conversationalists: Gleeks/Nerdlets

tushtush posted on Jun 16, 2009 at 03:37PM
Aloha folks!
I thought 'd start a forum just where we can talk and create a community on this spot, y'know? So, let's chat away!!
The Gleeks/Nerdlets bit of this title is basically what Glee fans are being called all over the internet, so I thought it would look nice in this title and make it look like we already have a nice old community going here. :D
Please don't be afraid to reply!

We could start off just by introducing ourselves.

So, to start us off: I'm Tushy (short for Tushara). :D Seriously can't wait for September 16th!

Glee 751 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 751

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita musicismylifee said…
Hey all! :D My names Rebecca.
Hope it's not too late to join this forum... I only recently became a gleek, because in New Zealand we're only up to episode 4.
But it's all gravy, because I loved it so much I've already watched the rest! Cant wait for the next episode! :D
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dermer4ever said…
just got hooked on glee hope its ok to join this forum my name is Terra most people on here call me T and i prefer that Dermy is also a nickname but only a select few call me that looking forward to getting to know my fellow gleeks
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Kaidi said…
sunny
Hey Rebeca and Terra! :)

Caaaaatttt! Of course I already proped you, but still HOOOOORAAAAYYYY!! You're officially our first Fanatic!!! Plus you deserved it a long time ago ;)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita spikes_girl said…
*waves to Rebeca and Terra* Hi!!

I know. It was a great prop. Made me all smiley :))
Of course, of course. It took me almost 3 months but it's exciting to fiiiiinally have it :D I love my Glee spot bunches.
Oh, and before I run off to help pack things in the car, I have to share my Glee-related dream last night.... that wasn't really a Glee dream.... it only had one Glee character.... and I don't remember anything else about it.... but Tina had been charged with murder and until her trial in January she was staying in my room. That's all I recall =P
Alrightie, gotta go! See all my Gleeks on Sunday! I can't wait to chat about Hairography (did I spell that right?).
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Kaidi said…
Bye, Cat!
I hope you have fun ;)
We're gonna miss you ;)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Gleeful said…
OMG Kurt had some of the best all time lines.. Somehow she dresses like a old lady and a toddler. Rach did look good in that outfit she wore to school. I hated how they made Puck be an ass like that when he was starting to seem so much nicer :(
REBECCA your from New Zealand! I hate to ask you this but I worship Flight of the Conchords! Are they as big there as here?? In Austin Texas the show sold out in 5 MINUTES :) Sorry if that question is annoying! Tushy have you seen the commercial with Turk and JD saying I thought we were cancled.. Turk.. WE FOUND SOME MORE SCRIPTS! I'm sure you have but that was awesome!
Hi Rebecca and T!

I loved the Deaf School song that was awesome :) Eve did a good job too.
big smile
Thanks for the welcome everyone!
Haha no don't be sorry, Gleeful! :) I love Flight Of The Conchords as well! WOW. 5 minutes!?! Thats crazy! I had no idea they were that big over there! Pretty much everyone here knows of Flight Of The Conchords, so to answer your question, yes. haha

Hairography was so good! The highlight for me was definately 'True Colours', and I also love that Tina sung it. She has a really good voice! And we didnt hear any complaints from Rachel this time. She was really starting to peev me off, taking all the leads.
When Quinn and Finn had that 'I love You' scene, I was thinking that Rachel and Finn would probably never happen...So that was a down-buzz for me cos I love them so much! But then in True Colours, they were having that looking at each other scene, and that made me think, gah! there is hope! So you never know, but it could happen! (I hope!)
Aww, I still love Puck. I do hope he becomes a better guy throughout the show (like Spike, Logan Echolls, etc) but for now I adore him. I'm also finding that I like Quinn more and more as a character as well.

My favorite number was deffo True Colors. Pure win. And I'm still psyched about Tina's solo! If only the Puckster would get more. Can't the writers see his voice is one million times better than Finn's?? I like Cory's but Puck's has so much more range. I wanna see him do a duet with Rachel :)

This weekend (while I was on vacation actually, it was pretty sad) I did a math project. The assignment was to find out if a set of dimension in a movie reel square thingy fit into your TV without eliminating any of the picture, then build a model of a big screen television using a scale factor over 60 (I used 75). Anywho, the rubric said to be creative, so while I was in Ohio my best friend and I painted my TV model (made out of pieces of paper taped together with poster board on the back) so the screen had a huge 'glee' in red on it with a bronze background and black outline. And may I say, it looks SWEET. I think I'll take a picture of it and put it in my gallery :P
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita iLoveChair said…
sunny
Can I join this forum? I recently became a Gleek, a week ago maybe? But, I'm definitely hooked. I love all the characters, I'm amazed how they picked up the perfect cast for this show. I love everyone. My absolute favorite is Puck (he owns my heart), and even though he was a jerk towards Quinn in the last episode, I still love him sfm.

spikes_girl, I agree on what you said in your Glee talk... I just like Imagine a little bit more (True Colors was absolutely amazing, though, but I was touched by Imagine and it got me teary-eyed)
Oh, and FUCKERMAN.NEEDS.MORE.SOLOS.
& Finn can definitely not dance, but I love him and his dumbness A LOT.

Okay, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Natasha and I'm looking forward to meet other Gleeks on here. :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Shandiii said…
True Colors was probably my favorite song of last episode too, I like Tina's voice. It's not over bearing, it just fits. Haha. :]
Hair would have probably been my other favorite if it wasn't for the 'Crazy in Love' part.

Hi Natasha!
Hey, Shandi! I assume that's your name. :)

Haha, their wigs were hilarious, especially how Kurt looked in it.
Tina, Artie and Kurt need more solos. It feels like 90% of the solos are sung by Rachel and Finn.
heart
Oh, and your Tina icon is SO ADORABLE.
*welcomes Natasha with a curtsy* It is never too late to join the forum of us epic Gleekers. Be warned though. We're rather strange at time. Or at least I am.

I agree like mad Shand! It was plain stupid to add the Crazy In Love in and make it a mash-up. Hair would've been fantastic by itself!
Hehe, thanks. I had to google 'curtsy' cause I have no idea what that meant, but now I know, yay me! English is not my native language, I must warn you about that. ;)
And I don't have problems with crazy/strange people cause I'm one of them. So it's even cooler now that I joined this thread. :D
I agree like mad Shand! It was plain stupid to add the Crazy In Love in and make it a mash-up. Hair would've been fantastic by itself!
---
Exactly!! And I still don't understand the combination of those songs in the first place.

Haha, Kurt looked like he was really enjoying his long flowing wig when they first tried them on. :P
*pats on back* And elders today say we don't learn anything on the internet. Crazy talk.

You were just made for us. Perfecto! The weirder the merrier :P
*snickers* Ahhh, Kurt and his wig. What hilarity. Although I think the scariest was Artie! That just freaked me out man!
"You were just made for us. Perfecto! The weirder the merrier :P"
---
What a lovely welcome. :')

"Although I think the scariest was Artie! That just freaked me out man!"
---
Artie à la Bob Marley style. Creepy.
Haha, the dreads looked really odd on Artie. I don't know, all of the guy's wigs freaked me out of though. I love that Finn kept getting hair in his mouth, haha.
Glad you're welcome :)) I do my best.

Artie à la Bob Marley style.

---

LMAO!! =D I don't know why I find that so hilarious but it gave me a fit of the giggles for 30 seconds :P

Finn was... compelling. Ooh and Mike earns second place for weirdest, his made me titter.
I just re-watched the moment when the guys come back to the Glee club, when Santana/Brittany are hugging with Matt/Mike AND I would have never noticed the 'I love you' if you hadn't told me, Cat. (in the pick comments) :) You're so watching into detail.
Well I was just rewatching the moment for about the 10th time or so since I adore Mike&Brittany (and Rachel&Puck afterwards) when my ears caught it and I'm going "whaaaaaat???" then watch it again and realize it's Santana. Then it's WOW, I have a new respect for her. Now it's gone :(
heart
It was nice talking to you, hope I'll be around here more (I know I'll be, though).
I'm off to bed now, bye Cat and Shandi!
Night Natasha! Had a real fun time talking with you (and you better be around here more)! :P
I kind of liked Rachel and Puck, but still I think they did come from nowhere.
When Puck/Quinn happened, they owned my heart. I ship them.
And Rachel/Finn (these have so much chemistry)...

Okay, I had to reply back, I'm off now for good. ;)
heart
Puckelberry for me, definitely. Kind of Rainn. Quick.... still not sure. That's pretty much where I stand with the Glee ships. Love Wilma and Tartie of course :D
heart
ZOMG, RAINN!
& They can call their baby Drizzle. :)
Glee by far has the prettiest ship names. Rainn. Puckelberry. Quick. Wilma. Tartie :P
As compared to Brucas or Huddy or Chair!
Haha, true! Well, this show is made of awesomeness, sure their ship names would be awesome as well.
Chair is stupid ship name, indeed. Anyways, I've gotten used to it, but I prefer calling them by their initials CB, I mean.. Chair, they're much better than a piece of furniture.
(pretty ironic, I have Chair in my user name, god knows what I was thinking back then)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tushtush said…
Agreed, I love their shipping names.
Chair sounds quite cool, I guess, but not a patch on Rainn (or Jelliot... Ok, that sounds gross but I am hugely biased and will say it is beautiful. :D)

OK, so I know this isn't the place to do this, but I honestly can't help myself. Today I have lost all self control (just look at my twitter for proof...):

SEASON NINE OF SCRUBS STARTS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EXCITEMENT OVERWHELMS ME.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tushtush said…
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH­HHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!

(sorry)
*doesn't watch Scrubs, but waits patiently for Tush's hysteria to end* I'm happy if you're happy Tush :) I'm joyful if any Gleek is joyful!
THE BELLY COMES OFF.. Man he was so good in that scene!! SCARY crazy eyes.. then tears!!
Sue funny ass line.. Will distracted putting the pounds of hair product (or something like that!!)
I felt super bad for Rachel in this one... she needs a friend!! I want her and Kurt to be friends then he goes over and he is in love with her dads and maybe Rachel gets a little jealous?
BUT still who's gonna be BFF with Rachel? We need a new cast member :)
It felt like the songs were taking forever to come... but I love Smile I was sad when it was just song for a second during her photo shoot.. so glad it was at the end!
Quinn standing up to Sue was good too!
MAN I wish I had never watched Scrubs and could buy all the seasons and watch them all over for the first time! You should totally do that Cat!

CHEERIOs and Goodnight :)
ONCE UPON A MATTRESS! GREAT EPISODE!

The headline: Naive Husband Discovers Wife's Pregnancy A Lie

This scene was great. Not only were tears streaming down my face for the beloved Will, I even felt sorry for Terri. But, it doesn't outweigh my hate. I still kind of can't stand her. And he should NOT go back to her. *prays* Pleeeeeease.

Grrrr Finn! I was so pissed at him for leaving Rachel. I was thinking Smile was super adorable, but the dork disappoints me again. Why does he always let me down? I start to love him again then next episode he'll do some new jerk-ish thing. But then he'll do something sweet and cute and innocent, and that ship that's sailed with him is right back in the harbor. I really do like him a ton.

Figgins! And Ken! I've missed those guys.

And WTH with Will no coaching Glee club? It's like the show has no meaning to me anymore :P Will and the kids are everything. I do hope they get that fixed up soon.

Aaaaaand, Sectionals!!! Oh my God, I have never been more excited! :D I'm gonna have all my Gleek friends over and throw a party. It's gonna be epic. The whole promo made it look very exciting, but the one image that got my psyched-- Will running down the hallways of the school. I dunno, but it got me very hyped up. Made me think of something Wiiiiiilma related? *squeals* Hope so. But I can't wait, no matter what!!
mischievous
*doesn't read the previous two comments*

Glee's latest ep is being downloaded! *anxious*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita swimchick said…
Hi everyone!

I don't think I've commented on this forum before, but I'm a huge Gleek! I live abroad this year (teaching assistant in a French school) and I get soooo bored on my days off while living in a tiny country town. So I've allowed myself to become glee-obsessed.
I realize I've been a little hard on Emma on this fanpage because I thought her past behavior was inappropriate, but I have to say I've come around and I really appreciate how mature she was this week. I'm still not ready to ship her with Will yet, but it's great to know she has her head on straight and of course she always gives excellent guidance. So that's all for now! Much love.
Hiya swimchick! Glad you've finally posted here; I was wondering when it would happen :P
Aww thanks! Yeah I didn't start watching Glee until the first 8 episodes were already out, so I think I'm a little behind. I feel like I could also be pissing people off with my opinions about various characters. Such as my thinking Finn is super boring or not being ready to ship Will/Emma just yet. Omg, if Emma marries Ken though I'm going to be really pissed. We don't need two marriages breaking up in the same show, come on people let's try to make it at least semi-realistic.
Well in the promo Emma said something like "I'm gonna take your kids Will." I really don't think she'll go through with marrying Ken!
I don't get to see promos cuz I'm not in america :(
I haven't seen the promo either, isn't it up on YouTube?

Petit review about Mattress:
I've been waiting for the moment when Will learns about the fake pregnancy, but man, that scene was heart-wrenching. And I don't even know why I felt sorry for Terri?
Finn disappointed me, I really thought he'd eventually come, but nahh he didn't. :/
& Quinn kicked Sue's ass. I was so proud of her. :)
Oh, and Will must get back in the Glee club next ep! Sectionals is next week, isn't it?

Then FOUR.FREAKING.MONTHS. UGH
One of my bffs wrote the word TERRIBLE on my facebook wall. I knew instantly she'd just found out Glee's on hiatus after next week.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TmoVie_obsessed said…
Will finding out the fake pregnancy was officially my favorite scene of this episode!!!! I LOVE the sad/emotional scenes on this show! This one made me feel all around bad for everyone so that's always a plus.
And maybe I'm in the minority here, but I quite like Rachel, and for some reason every single time she gets that sad face I feel for her. Especially when Finn stood her up and she was talking to herself in the mirror about how lonely it is.
Nah, I like her too Margot. The funny thing with Rachel is, occasionally I'll get pissed at her or think she's acting selfish (like in Wheels, jeez, how many solos has she already had?) but in moments with those I I just really feel for her and my love for her character comes rushing back! And I really thought Finn was gonna come too. Why does he always disappoint me? It's like Rachel, but the opposite. I'll love him for a while, then he goes and does something stupid, then I grow to adore him again, then he ticks me off! The guy's so irksome.
I haven't seen the promo yet; I'll check for it :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Exactllly! Rachel is just confusing, one minute you love her and the next you want to slap her. That is why she is one of my favourite characters though, such a wide variety of emotions. Where as with some one like....Mercedes, I like her a little and have from the start. No change, no drama.
I dunno, in Acafellas, Kurt and Mercedes share one of my favorite Glee moments. But I totally agree about Finn. But he usually annoys me he is just completely incapable of thinking for himself.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Which moment are you talking about? I get totally confused by the episode titles lol
Poor Rachel! She's not that bad... just driven :)

GOLD STARS! What... so it's on next week then not for four months?? MY LORD!! I'm off to see NEW MOON FINALLY my gosh I feel so left out!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TmoVie_obsessed said…
Yay!!! I'm not the only one that likes Rachel!!! Lea Michele doesn't such a fantastic job with even the littlest hint of sadness that it makes me feel so badly for her!
Finn annoys me the majority of the time. I think he annoys me more then Rachel.
rainy
I'm thinking that was my favourite episode yet! And I'm also so glad that Terri got what was comming to her. Im sorry, but I just really dislike her character and hope she never gets Will back. Wasnt feeling sorry for her at all. But Will... OMG he had me in tears because he was in tears! That scene was just so emotional, and definately stands out in that episode.
More Finchel! Not much, but it was something, and it was adorable how he tickled her. <3 Those two melt me.
But then he had to go and not show up! Finn needs to sort himself out I think.
Loved all the musical numbers as well. Sectionals next week! Cant wait, going to be bouncing up and down all week.