Glee The Glee Conversationalists: Gleeks/Nerdlets

tushtush posted on Jun 16, 2009 at 03:37PM
Aloha folks!
I thought 'd start a forum just where we can talk and create a community on this spot, y'know? So, let's chat away!!
The Gleeks/Nerdlets bit of this title is basically what Glee fans are being called all over the internet, so I thought it would look nice in this title and make it look like we already have a nice old community going here. :D
Please don't be afraid to reply!

We could start off just by introducing ourselves.

So, to start us off: I'm Tushy (short for Tushara). :D Seriously can't wait for September 16th!

Glee 751 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 751

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita spikes_girl said…
*jealous* I am actually counting the days until winter break... sad, huh? 73 more days.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EllaBlack said…
lol it's just untill Wednesday from friday
Still, I would love a long weekend right now :)
it s nice
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita x-missmckena-x said…
your all so lucky ot still be in school, i hate not being in school, and having no schedule, my job is in shifts which is extremly annoying, mind you i am waiting to hear back about another job so fingers crossed!
Well this is my last year so it won;t last much longer
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tushtush said…
You miss school?!! Insanity!!

School is irritating me at the moment. I keep on getting in trouble and we have no Glee cub. :(

Ella, you gonna miss it when you leave?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita velvet_fox said…
tongue
Awww *pets* I left school 3 years ago......*feels old*
Not old, experienced! Like the mother goat whose beard is bigger than the others, so is more likely to win the annual Santa look-a-like competition!
:O Are you trying to say I have a beard? :O

:p
SO WHAT IF I AM?

:p Meehehhehe.
lmao!!! that's not nice. don't tell her that she has a beard!
We all have beards in my metaphor, as we are all billy goats, though she is extra cultured for her beard is longest! It's a wonderful compliment. :p The prize for winning the Father Christmas contest is a lifetime supply of hair dye. It must be used wisely..!

Now I must write a dumb essay. :(
lol
ahh see i had a choir, not exactly glee club but i could go to the music department whenever, but i was also like on the girls rugby teama s well so i had sports and our sixth form was massive, its aweosme being able to see your best mates everyday, our boys were the rugby boys so we'd always have massive play fights in the common room, water fights etc but now everyone is scattered all over the country! but the actual school work part errrrrrrmmm nope dont miss any of that, i hated going to class i still passed everything but i hattttted with a passion doing homework! lol!
Well you know what if we all have beards then I don't mind if mine is longer! It means it's just that more impressive than everyone else so there.
Plus who doesn't want to be Father Christmas? He only has to work one day a year and people love him and give him loads of food.
:p
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wittyname93 said…
We have a show choir, but they aren't very good. I would join but it doesn't seem like fun. :(
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Our school has had a pretty sad music program since our star 8 students graduated (one of them has packed up and left for LA). No one left has any talent :( And let's just say I'm not a performer...
Oh, and we don't even have a Glee club. Just the school musical. Oh the joys of living in our town.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Alex4Fancast said…
smile
Hi there! I'm Alex, a Glee fan from New York. I work with Fancast.com and (obviously!) love all things TV. Look forward to chatting with you here!

Btw, thought I'd share...
If you are curious about what’s coming up on Glee (and who isn't?), you can now email your questions to Matt Webb Mitovich, Fancast.com columnist, and he might feature the answer in his new weekly column, The Big Tease. The next column runs tomorrow - so there's still some time to submit questions!

Check it out HERE (link) and send your requests for scoop and insight to his email: MattMtvguy@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Alex4Fancast
Matt Mitovich is now working for Fancast, what happened to hig gig on TVGuide? hmmmmmmm! lol!
I wanna know if there will be any more awesome guest stars really and bring back krisitn chenoweth i think we as glee fans should push for that!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wittyname93 said…
They NEED to bring back Kristin! She was amazing, and really funny!
Should we start a petition, i dont know how you do it but should we?
I just added Lea singing, Chris amber and corys speech and janes speech form the HRC national dinner from this weekend, you haveeeeeeeee to watch Jane Kynchs speech she is so awesomely funny even when talking about serious issues and omg leas voice is fabulouso as per usuuuuual
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Gleeful said…
YES YES where to sign... Kristin Chenoweth needs a major roll... ooooohh or what about a Glee coach on a competing team!! HI Alex!!! Awesome thanks :)Have you seen Jane in Role Models? That shiz is funny!
Shandii I want to see them talk too!! I wondered if they can act or are they just there b/c they can just sing and dance well?! It looks like they keep giving Britney (is that the one w/ the bangs) a few more lines here and there... I don't know if it's her hair style but when I see here I think about hairspray then I think about Zac Efron :) I wonder if Zac or any of the other High School Musical Cast will show up. Zac should totally come on the show and hook up with Rach and make Finn totally Jealous ;) These are late night thoughts!!
TWO NEW SONGS have appeared on youtube (now on glee spot) hate on me and you keep me hangin on, one is a mercedes with glee backup and the other is a quinn with glee backup, listen to them and lets dicuss what we think is gun ahppen to make these two sing these songs! :D
ok i am the only person who ahs an issue with spam and keywording, this is not an attack on anyone here, just someone im guessing new to spot added a video a studio recording which had already been added to the spot so i did what i always do and say already been added and i also rated it low because they didnt keyword it like at all, they then went and sent me a private message saying 'dont hate', how was what i did 'hate', things like this really annoy me! lol!
Missmckena, use full stops, you sound like Rachel Berry on 'over the counter' decongestants! :p

I think Quinn is singing Keep me Hangin' On because she's struggling to get over either Finn or Puck. I think Finn must dump her when he realises the truth and gets with Rachel, but she still pines for him. Or maybe Puck cuts all ties with her and she wants him. I dunno. Her voice really isn't as strong as the rest of the cast, except perhaps Jenna. Meheheh.

I'm not sure what Mercedes' track is about. Perhaps Puck? Either way, I love me some angry Mercedes!! Gah, Amber's voice couldn't be better if she had an egg strapped to her vertebrae!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Shandiii said…
Keep Me Hangin' On fits Quinn's voice so much better! But I still can't really get into it. :/ The way she sings is so airy/breathy. Does that even make sense? Like I love the power and emotion in Mercedes' & Rachel's voices, but Quinn just lacks... something.

"I'm not sure what Mercedes' track is about. Perhaps Puck? Either way, I love me some angry Mercedes!! Gah, Amber's voice couldn't be better if she had an egg strapped to her vertebrae!"
LMAO! I totally agree! :P
@Kate: I don't think it's a big deal when someone adds a recording that's already been added. As I've stated in a comment that I don't think you caught, it really helps to have a few in case one won't load for a certain user, and in case one gets removed or claimed by FOX or something. Like with episodes, there are always a few links or videos of the same episode from different sources and websites, I think same goes for recording. Keywording is another story, yes, I agree about the 'Don't hate' message being over the top, if the keywording isn't great I always rate a little lower. But the repeat thing, that's just my opinion :)

I personally have no idea what the song's are gonna be about, I'm awful at guessing with those things, I'm always wrong. All I can say is that I love both of them (especially Quinn's, even if she is breathy I think it's very different from everyone else's and I love that). :D P.S. Jenna's voice rocks too!! Personally I don't think any member of the cast ISN'T talented!
I HATE! Quinn! she annoys me so much I have no sympathy for her she never should have cheated on her boyfriend. When Finn dumps her which he HAS to do I will not feel sorry for her. I hate her voice, and er attitude above all. She is such the typical annoying b*tchy cheerleader/queen bee
After Throwdown (that was the name wasn't it, or something different?) I still like Quinn, and I felt so awful for her at the end of the ep. Poor Q :(
I'm finding with each episode that I'm hating Terri more and MORE. Especially after how emotional Will got when he saw their 'baby'. Personally I think she's worse than Quinn, she's dug herself in such a big hole and it's going to be BAD when it blows up in her face. All this time I can't believe she can really love Will and lie to him about this.
Sue and Will are epic. Their banter in 1x07 was fantastic! The hug might be my favorite part of the episode =)
Which group performance was your favorite? I loved No Air but Hate On Me was awesome. I really hope Mike and what's his name use their moves at sectionals!
I missed Emma :P
Finn holding both Quinn and Rachel's hands at the end made me super duper happy :D
Overall, a 4.5. The lack of some of my faves brought down the score a teensy bit.
Aaaand I can't wait for Mash-Up! What did everyone else think?
AGain I still hate Quinn I hate terri I think they are both horrible people but they do have their place on the show...I liked Hate on me better but I liked No Air too.
I agree EllaBlack. But I do have a little soft spot for Quinn, maybe just because she is a Gleek, but she is making it tough for me to feel sympathy for her. I couldn't believe she was still helping out Sue. Even though, like Rachel said, she wouldn't be a Cheerio if Sue found out about her pregnancy!
And the line she said to Finn about not cheating made me want to slap her, she shouldn't even go there!!
But the ending when Sue confronted Quinn about the pregnancy & everyone singing Keep Holding On while Quinn was crying did make me tear up a bit, it was a very emotional scene though. :P

Terri,... GR, where do I start? I am SO over her. When Will started crying because he was so happy, I want to punch Terri in the face! How can she look at him like that, and see the emotion on his face and STILL do this to him??? SHE IS HORRIBLE!

I can't believe the doctor let her, I mean... even if Terri's sister took him to court over something she has no proof of.... like she said there is only 2 of those doctors in the town, there is no way that only 1 doctor could handle the load of 2.

I loved when the glee kids all stormed out on Will & Sue and the football players carried Artie up the stairs! So cute! ;]
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita the_bunkster said…
heart
AHHHH!!! i havent watched the episode yet lol, but i have no air on my computer and ive listened to it a couple of times, its okay, but i like the original version better, oh well they cant win them all lol. i shall post more after i watch the episode

LOVE GLEE!!!
Wow, I sound like I have anger issues wanting to punch & slap fictional characters... lmao.
I deal with the same problem Shand.
Lol! We need help. I need anti-anger medication in the form of a weekly dose of Will/Emma. :P

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention no Emma made me sad! But I understand it would be hard to fit everyone in with the storyline. It would have been nice just to see her like walking down the hall & wave to someone. Or her & Ken talking in the background of a shot. Haha, that would have been pointless for the actors.
I keep remembering random things I wanted to add.
The scene in the Spanish class was so cute! I love that Finn was so excited to come up with a unique baby name! Drizzle, lmao!!! Because it smells like rain, but you don't have to use an umbrella.
Oh Finn, I love you more every episode. :]
And then when Brittany started to take Quinn's test, and she was like "I have no idea what I'm doing", okay my retelling isn't as funny, but I was cracking up!
laugh
My totally short and sweet round up of Throwdown:

Mah GAWD I HATE Terri.
Mah Gawd I love Sue
Mah Gawd no Emma.
Mah Gawd WTF is Drizzle?
Mah Gawd I really really dislike Rachel/Finn
Mah Gawd Sue's corner is back.
Mah Gawd I still can't stand Finn's voice
Mah Gawd Rach/Puck are macking on the promo!!!!! I SHIP 'EM I SHIP 'EM!!!
Mah Gawd can Tina please jump off a cliff.
Mah Gawd I LOVE GLEE/SUE'S KIDS.
wooooahh what rachel and puck were kissing in the promo how did i not catch that!

Ok main isue with this episode was were was Pucks jealous reactionsits like he doesnt even care, but we know he does. Please show us more of him caring, it will make more sense. Otherwise it just feels like they pluck out of the background when they feel it would help the fin/quinn/rachel storyline.

Next omg when Sue said "quinns pregnant", it was like she was her mother. Did anyone else get that vibe. It was as though her daughter was pregnant and she felt hurt because she didnt go to her straight away, i hope they keep it like that, shows sue has some sort of human emotion

@Cat Yeah i need to stop being so picky about stupid lil things like that, sometimes i get overly arghhhhh about it other times i dont care, i swear im weird! lol!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita the_bunkster said…
monkey
LOL velvet_fox

ok i watched the episode!!
ok i totally was tearing up at the end of the episode, them performing that song was just so strong to me!! its like they were all just exploding their emotions at once! it was epic and beautiful and sad and romantic and funny and overwhelming, AHHH so much emotion!!
yes i agree with the whole Emma thing aswell...
after what happened last episode with her and Ken, she should have been in this episode... and im not saying that just because i love her lol

all in all i loved the episode!!! and i loved how they were just jamming when they were singing 'ride with me' it was just so laid back and relaxed

okay Kahli!! enough talking! lol i'll stop now lol
Seriously???!!!?! PUCK AND RACHEL SNOGGING??? I MUST see this! *goes to see if anyone's posted next week's promo yet*
I like Rachel/Finn, but I am totally shipping Rachel/Puck! Everyone is just so freaking shippable on this show!
laugh
"Seriously???!!!?! PUCK AND RACHEL SNOGGING??? I MUST see this!"

IT'S EPIC. EPICCCCCCC I AM JUMPING ON THE RACH/PUCK BANDWAGON. I don't care about the way the show is actually heading romantic wise, I'm shipping who I want. :p
Its on the Canadian promo not the US promo, the candaians seem to make better promos dont they! lol!
Yeah, Canadians always get the best promos! Even for the other shows I watch, they always do it better. US commercials seem so boring in comparison sometimes. lol.
*has suddenly switched to Rachel and Puck shipper*
Weeell I can't decide who I prefer until I actually see the ep, but still amazing amazing amazing!! I did a little squeal when I realized they had linked arms when Puck gets slushied :P
aaawww yeah Rach an Puck, me likie!!! ooohh maybe this will bring out Quinns true feelings she did say Finn was boring.. and we know de girlies like the bad boys! These writers wanna set it up where everyone is gonna get hurt! Mercedes might get Jealous too!! Man I can not wait for Terri to get bitch slapped!! EVEN MORE SO HER SISTER!! OMG.... If I was that doctor I would have slapped her!! I still think one of the students should be tailing after Will!! Then they can sing I'm hot for teacher.... I loved the end everyone wearing black and white and looking of support of each other.
Kurt looked strange sitting down dancing. Then I realized Rachel never got up when she was by Artie.... do you think it's to balance out Artie since he is in a wheelchair? I know they don't do that every time but I just wanted Kurt to get up and dance at least for a little bit.. it looked as if he were hurt or holding something in LOL. I still love you Kurt!
tongue
Drizzle my Nizzle.... Finn is so SNOOP! I know I feel that way too I want to see Puck care more. That is one thing about Glee. Like this episode they just totalllly leave Emma out like she is not at school when before she is following Will around like a puppy dog! Shoot I'm sure that they would even like to be in a quick shot! I also love that Principle Figgins got more lines... YAH for that! I like the word snogging and will be using it tomorrow. Everyone should just snog it out! Can you say that? Or is it just for making out? HUG IT OUT!!