Glee The Glee Conversationalists: Gleeks/Nerdlets

tushtush posted on Jun 16, 2009 at 03:37PM
Aloha folks!
I thought 'd start a forum just where we can talk and create a community on this spot, y'know? So, let's chat away!!
The Gleeks/Nerdlets bit of this title is basically what Glee fans are being called all over the internet, so I thought it would look nice in this title and make it look like we already have a nice old community going here. :D
Please don't be afraid to reply!

We could start off just by introducing ourselves.

So, to start us off: I'm Tushy (short for Tushara). :D Seriously can't wait for September 16th!

Glee 751 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 751

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wittyname93 said…
hey guys!

His dancing is pretty bad. But I think it makes him charming!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Shandiii said…
Maybe she leaves her shirt on when they have sex? I can see her going crazy like there needs to be that thin piece of fabric covering her stomach to keep the baby safe or something crazy like that. :P

I didn't know Glee Gum was giving away Glee prizes! That's awesome!
I think it makes him charming too, like how someone said earlier that Cory is just a shy dancer, that kind of reminds me of Finn in a way. Finn's not comfortable in his singing/dancing skin yet. It's adorable.
She's probably got some crazy excuse!

And I love your icon Shandiii! So cute.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Gleeful said…
Yeah! Germany! Totally but she mentioned to her sister that she didn't want him touching her belly so I guess she tells him hands off! He probably wouldn't think anything of it since she is a little anal! I LOVE me some Barney, I quote him all the time :)
I love your icon too Shandii at first I thought that was Claire from GG and Artie.. I was thinking oh she's going to guest star. I was gettin ready to spread some rumors!! :)
Thanks girls!!
Hehe, I'm guessing you mean Blair? It actually does kind of look like her in the smaller icon, I didn't realize that. :P I would probably die of excitement if she guest starred!! Lol!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
omg yes... yes!! ha! Leighton Meester!! I love her. not sure where that came from. I know I was thinking I would that. I don't know if you guys like Amanda Bynes I would love to see her on the show! I just started watching Supernatural.. it's really good...anyway. long story short there was a scene in a tent (season 1) and one of the boys was FINN! NEway... of course I IMDB'd that :)tis true!
Yeah and I love her voice! Maybe after she releases her cd and gets more famous, in a season or 2 of Glee she could guest star! haha, that's my wishful thinking.

I like Amanda Bynes, she is cute and funny. I used to watch the Amanda show when I was younger, & I've seen a couple of episode of What I like About You, which I like.

I've never watched Supernatural but I know some people who are obsessed so I'm sure it's really good! That's awesome that Cory was in it! Did he have any lines? Was he as adorable as Finn?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita spikes_girl said…
Ha, Cory had about 2 lines in the first minute of a Supernatural episode before he was devoured by a demon. But yeah, I suppose, in that minute he was cute... I mean, he's ALWAYS cute :P
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita x-missmckena-x said…
OMg the sneak peeks looks like sue is guna be at her best this episode coming up, theres a link to them on links or ive just addd them onto the videos, they are freaken hilarrrrrrrrriour the sue ones!
oh also duni if you all knew, but i started a caption contest last wedesday anyways only me n kaidi have commented on it so if before wed you feel like popping over and making your own caption for it the heres the link: link
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita velvet_fox said…
tongue
LOL I was going to do the caption competition but I'm having brain fail I just can't think of anything!!

I blame TV for sapping any imagination I might have had into oblivion. :p
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tushtush said…
Velvy, I'm exactly the same.
Still, I'll attempt a caption.

I'm so excited for some Sue action. I want to buy Jane Lynch and put her on a shelf, and make her abuse when I'm upset. It would actually make me laugh! It would be totally meg.

It's cool that Cory was on Supernatural. I've never seen it but it looks quite good. I'd quite like to see him devoured by a beats after the way he's been treating Rachel since Showmance. So what if it wouldn't actually be Finn dying, they'd look the same!! :p I'd feed his remains to a yak....

Gemmy, that's a good point about the Terri-fake-baby-sex thing. Maybe he's just really really dim? Ah, probably not. Perhaps he just gets caught up in the moment and isn't really thinking about stuff like that. I dunno.

Two days will Wednesday. :D

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita germany123 said…
laugh
she probably just doesnt undress for sex,lol! NO SHIRT STAYS ON!
laugh
Bahahaha, I can totally see that!
I think I must be the only Will/Emma fan who loves Terri. She's so insane and funny. She kinda reminds me of an extreme version of Elliot from Scrubs. Y'know, if she was evil. :D
tongue
Lol it has nothing to do with a shirt. They just obviously aren't having any sex because their marriage sucks. I mean come on, before when Will and Terri's "sex life" spiced up in Acafellas they could hardly have been doing it, because Will was boasting about having sex once a week. BIG WHOOP Will! :p

I say they are not doing it. That's why he hasn't noticed.

This is obviously my objective view on the subject and not my WilMa shipper view.............:p
Terri is kind of an extreme version of Elliot! And I do like Terri, she's really funny. I just love Emma and Will together. :)
I would love Terri's character if she wasn't with Will. Yes, I'm also a Wilma shipper [how can you not ship them?] but she is just emotionally abusive...ish. That's not the word I'm trying to think of, but she just treats Will really badly.
She's hilarious though, my favorite line of her's is still "This is where our daughter or gay son will sleep" :P
If she was introduced as the crazy school nurse instead of as Will's wife I would probably love her, but every show needs a love triangle or 2, so I understand. :P
I love the boys' performance! I just watched it a million times, but the more I paid attention the more I think they are on drugs.
Finn is going crazy & kicking everywhere, Kurt looks like a robot, and Artie is wheeling himself around like a madman! lol
And I think when I watched the little clip of the girls' performance they looked a little spazzy too..
Maybe it's supposed to be like that where at the beginning they suck as dancers then at finals they are going to blow everyone away (with their stunt doubles, LOL)!! That's why they brought on the (good looking as well as good dancers but not many speaking parts) two cheerleaders and two football players.. Will and Kurt seem to be the best dancers... what do you guys think? I bet they are making them practice dance a lot off set.
actually kevin mchale who plays artie is the best dancer in the cast but they have him confined to a wheelchair! haha!
Really? I wonder if it drives him nuts and just wants to get up and dance!! Then Artie should for sure have a fanatsy sequence where he is a dancin' maniac.
omg that would be awesome, maybe that will happen on the artie centered episode!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brattynemz said…
Glee is on TV right now! Yay!

just dropping by, LOL.
We should all totally be the writers :) or we could just give ideas to the awesome writers that already "BE" :)
laugh
LOL if I was one of the writers the show would just be Will/Emma cuteness for 45 minutes then a bit of Sue thrown in! :p
i think id give a bit more to puck, maybe a song! and tina as well!
tongue
LOL I think I'd write Tina out. :P
I would make a season based around Artie. :P
Oh, and give everyone else more solos too.
Tina's stuttering annoys me a bit only because it sounds kind of fake. But maybe that's because I know it's fake? Idk, I like her there though because she was Artie's only friend before New Directions.
big smile
I'm not too keen on Artie yet, to be honest!
*ducks for cover behind overweight yak*

If I could write an episode it would be Finn and Rachel getting together while Quinn found herself locked in a Matilda-style chokey. And Puck would be walking round the school in just his underwear, with a perfectly oiled chest. :p And Sue would be everywhere. EVERYWHERE! I'd have her suddenly supporting WilMa and going round to see Terri and giving her a piece of mind. A Terri/Sue scene would be so brilliant, I'd love to see them head to head. And Mercedes would get a solo and get with Puck. :) Kurt would find himself a stunning exhibitionist boyfriend.

It's be smiles all round. I'd also make them do some dynamite a cappella versions of classics. Or maybe a vocal farmyard. I'd love to hear Artie mooing while Tina baaah-ed depressingly in the background...
Lol, that's okay Artie really hasn't had a chance to shine yet.

I totally want to see Mercedes/Puck too, but I thought I was the only one! :]
And Kurt definitely needs a boyfriend!
I thought I was the only Pucedes shipper, too (hehe, just made up the name...) Maybe Kurt will end up with Sandy. Then again, maybe being with someone called The Chronic Lady would be too woman-like for Kurt. :P
omg mercedes and puck thasts just plain weirddddddddd, i want puck to have some new glee who just like flies in and treats him like dirt but he besotted, i have thought bout this way too much haha!
I never even thought about Pucedes... they're kinda cute together!
I thought maybe something would happen with those two when Mercedes was looking at him make out with his girlfriend/cheerleader? But Puck seems to like the older ladies. Maybe he'll be Terri's shoulder to cry on.... uhm every boy wants to be in the school nurses office right?? Or Puck could get with SUE! I would for sure do MORE solo's and MORE GLEE songs all together!! AM I the only one that likes to imagine the writers like to look at the fan club pages (especially ours of course)to check out what the fans are craving :) WHAT happened to the shop teacher? He was nice eye candy!!
I would also like to start seeing them get involved with the competition... go to smaller events, maybe one dates another teams and they spy on New Directions or it's like Romeo and Juliet... that could be Kurt's guy, Romeo and Romeo :)
Haha, earlier I was wondering to myself whether Puck would be interested in Emma or Terri. I would think maybe he wouldbe attracted to Terri at first, but then her crazy might turn him off. lol.

Hopefully after they do the boys vs girls competition they will start competing. Last episode Will said Sectionals were coming up so maybe we'll see them at that?

I'm totally loving your idea for Kurt, falling in love with the enemy!! Awww. I hope the writers do read this so they can write the show according to us. :P
YES read it and totally send us all a signed script by writers and cast members! (hey a girl can dream) Yeah girls vs boys should be interesting i'm wondering if Rach and Quinn with bond a little? I mean if I knew a girl was having a guys baby at that point I would probably give up... unless Puck slips :) Awww yeah Tina's needs a little work but she's a cutie pie!
i always think maybe the cast looks at fan pages, some of them send links to forum oages on their twitter, still waiting for them to link us, that would be awesome!
Beyond awesome.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita spikes_girl said…
Vitamin D! Vitamin D!

#1 I understand Terri, who wouldn't go at great lengths to keep their husband, but that doesn't stop me from being pissed at her and sad for Emma :( Although her saying yes to Ken's proposal didn't surprise me. They wouldn't actually end up going through with it, would they? *discussion*

#2 One of the funniest eps so far with Preggers! The whole Pseudofed arc kept me constantly cracking up :D And as for my favorite performance, probably the girls. Song-wise boys, but all around performance to girls.

#3 Will and Emma look at the end gives me so much hope!!
OMG!!! SUE-Ellen your top is just insane!!! Tushy and Velvy you're gettin' your Sue!! Rach- I'm story boarding it tonight!! Artie- Go down by the hands of God!! Best lines ever :)(sorry if I messed up the lines I'm not 100% what they were! OKAY if WILMA did get together how would they have sex?? Have you seen Naked Gun where Pricilla Presley and Leslie Nelson Have "safe sex" wearing total body condoms!! Man that was sad when they were walking away from each other!! Omg I loved this episode!I love that Kurt went and told on the boys. I love that Rach and Quinn made friends (sort-a) I'm guessing Terri is going to eat it eventually? I just don't know if I want to keep buying from ITUNES b/c there will probably be some really cool cd that comes out!
heart
"#3 Will and Emma look at the end gives me so much hope!! "
SING IT SISTA.

I enjoyed this ep, nowhere near as much as last weeks or Showmance, but I liked it. Just Emma&Ken's secret marriage is the most stupid thing ever. I mean what's the point, they may as well stay as they are.

And why does Quinn not find Terri's baby bump odd? If I was Quinn I would totes be questioning why this woman wants my baby when she's having her own anyway. O.o

Sue's journal = <3 I want a copy of it so bad. I bet every sentence in there is EPIC. Publish SUE. PUBLISH.

Sue + Glee club = dreams come true.

"OKAY if WILMA did get together how would they have sex?? "
OH trust me dirt won't be a problem for Emma when it comes to Will. In fact I think she'll find a new appreciation for all things dirty. :p
Yeah, the whole secret marriage thing? I felt sorry for Ken then it's kinda dumb that he would even except that... a new teacher needs to come, like a hot art teacher that likes to smoke pot and eat and Ken and her fall in love or something? Finn face is nice Terry LEAVE it alone :) They can't end up together for real that is just too strange!! Rachel and Will should make out :) If there was a cute teacher you know some of the kids would be crushin' on him!
1# Sue's Journal, omg best thing of the episode and the fact she writes "dear journal" makes it a million times more awesome!

2# ok im not a massive WILMA shippper, but i am sudenly a fan fan of them after this episode amazing wilma scenes

3# artie you go boy, not only rockin it wiht his beautiful voice but mannnnnnn that boy can dance well in a chair, skills on the balancing

4# Quinn asking Terri for money, i was not expecting Terri to say no, or for Quinn to just expect the no, weirrrrrd

5# OMG i undrestand Terri she was a cross between Sue and Quinn, makes so much sense as to why shes crazy!

6# Sue is just turning 30, i think she wishes

7# OMG poor Howard, all weve seen is Terri badly screw him over (acafellas making him feel worthless) i want something good to happen to him!

8# PROMO FOR NEXT WEEK, i wana say awesome again but ive said it way to many time, wait i dont freaken care nexts week promo looks AWESOME!!!!!!!

if i think of anything else i will post dont you guys worry! lol!
"6# Sue is just turning 30, i think she wishes"

What of course she's only almost 30. Tch tch. how can you doubt the word of Sue? :p
maybe in her head she is only turning 30, i mean ther seems to be alottttttttttttt of things that would if true would mean shed be dead by now haha
NOOOOO Sue could never DIE! :O
the world would be weird with no sue sylvester, and depressing!