Glee The Glee Conversationalists: Gleeks/Nerdlets

tushtush posted on Jun 16, 2009 at 03:37PM
Aloha folks!
I thought 'd start a forum just where we can talk and create a community on this spot, y'know? So, let's chat away!!
The Gleeks/Nerdlets bit of this title is basically what Glee fans are being called all over the internet, so I thought it would look nice in this title and make it look like we already have a nice old community going here. :D
Please don't be afraid to reply!

We could start off just by introducing ourselves.

So, to start us off: I'm Tushy (short for Tushara). :D Seriously can't wait for September 16th!

Glee 751 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 751

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EllaBlack said…
FINALLY! Finally Emma and Will!

SO I thought Mercedes was amazing. She gave me chills.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita spikes_girl said…
big smile
WILL. AND. EMMA. *DIES* *DIES AGAIN* *DIES ANOTHER TIME* *DIES ONCE MORE* Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :)))
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Shandiii said…
I KNOW! I so was not expecting it at all!
When Emma said she was leaving McKinely and Will said "You make a beautiful bride" and let her walk away, I thought that was it.
Then later when he ran into her office and she wasn't there, I figured that was where they would end it.
But then he found her! And then kissed! And it was amazing.
Perfectly done, I'm so happy! :]
Aaaand, I even got a bit of Puckelberry to tide me over. The two back to back during My Life Would Suck Without You, and THE LOOK before Puck goes to comfort Quinn. Yay! :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Roman2001 said…
cool
You rock cool i would have sex with you !!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita swimchick said…
heart
Hey all! I finally got to watch it. I wanted to let you know that I can finally ship Will/Emma now that he's leaving Terri. Before it all made me uncomfortable but Emma (the character, not me haha) has been a rockstar lately so I'm on board. I also just want to point out that Artie and Brittany were sitting next to each other and had a little mini moment in the auditorium. Adore them.
Much love!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita iLoveChair said…
First off, this ep is on my top 5 favorite ones! It was ah-mazing.

All the performances were great, my fav one was My Life Would Suck Without You, and even though I don't like this song, the combination of all the previous dances and the Will/Emma scene won me over.
I really hope Will/Emma kiss wasn't some part of his imagination, though.
I'm slightly disappointed (read again: SLIGHTLY) of how Finn found out about the real father. I expected to cry during that scene, but I didn't. :\ My heart only skipped beats, so that's good, I guess?

And now... what I'm gonna do for four freaking months? Waaah. :'(

EDIT: GAHH, I'M SO EXCITED I CAN'T SPELL RIGHT ATM.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Gleeful said…
Lots of songs -check
Will dumping Terri- check
Emma + Will kissing -check
Finn discovering the truth- check
Rach finally making friends...-check
Sue getting busted but knowing she will return- check, check
AWESOME ending to a PERFECT show!
I hope we can all hold it together, four months is ging to be rough but if we stand strong... and watch scrubs we can make it!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita swimchick said…
sunny
I started my Glee story game in the forum if anyone wants to play
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita musicismylifee said…
big smile
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! That episode was so amazing! :D
The Will and Emma scene made the episode for me. I love them SFM!
Loved "You cant always get what you want". Twas my favourite song of that epi. I was so happy when Will was so happy because he was listening on the phone to the kids pulling through and him being so proud, IDK, his reactions just made me smile so wide. :D

Let the countdown to April start! Haha :)
Matt does the teary-sad-smile-so-proud look quite well. :)
big smile
This one, lol?
 This one, lol?
Awww, exactly! :))
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita x-missmckena-x said…
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG That episode was amazing

My favorite part had to be Don't Rain on my parade, oh my Lea Michele is freaken fantastic and i loved how the rest of them came in, Amba was also brilliant!

Obvvvvvv loved Will and Emma kiss twas amazing. also hoping now Qiunn and Puck will spent more time together and so will Rachel and Finn :D

Loved the last song with the dances i was like what are they doing at first then i was like omg omg omg i lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve this! lol

Cannot wait till April to see how Sue, Terri and Ken act whemn they are back and revengful or you know all of that!

Amazing amazing episode, kinda wish that was season 1 finale and season 2 starts in April, that wudda made me wait more bareable! Dont really know how! lol
The worst part about the wait for me: The slight, slight, nag that the Will&Emma kiss might've been a dream. I'm 99% sure it wasn't, but still... there's that small bit of doubt... dammit, I freakin' can't WAIT until April!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tushtush said…
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!
And Happy new decade. May it be positively Glee filled. :D
big smile
Happy New year to you too tush and also to everyone else!Cannot wait for more Glee to arrive1
Happy 2010! Let this forum become active again... no one's replied in forever :P
sunny
HAPPY NEW YEAR, LOVELY GLEEKS ♥
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST! :]
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita courtney7488 said…
Happy New Year, everyone!
So, do ya peepies think that Terri will still take Quinn's baby next season?
I'm honestly not sure... I don't really see why Terri would still want to care for a child without Will. I'm not saying she's cold-hearted (she can be, but she's not full-on evil), but would she still even want it? The only reason I can think of is that she's feeling and wants a family again with a baby girl. If not, I hope Quinn doesn't keep it (not just because I don't ship Quinn&Puck). The two would basically have to drop out of school, unless Quinn's parents come around or Puck's mom takes care of her. I'm crossing my fingers that she'll do a Juno and give it up for adoption to a nice family :)
Quinn and Puck i want together so badly, well i want ob Rachel and Finn together more!

Anyways i reckon Terri will keep the babay and keep turning to Will for help and advice and so will get in the way!
OMG Stephen Tobolwsky (Sandy) just replied to me on twitter, made me smile alot! :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita gegehuddley said…
big smile
YAY
I don't think Terri will keep the baby on her own. I wouldn't!!
I think it would be too annoying and obvious to make her use the baby to get in Will's way. I think she should start a passionate affair with Howard and get Will all jealous. :D
Man the waiting as been KILLING me! Can NOT WAIT for NPH's episode Joss! That's going to be my Gleek Heaven!! Thank You!! I could totally see her keeping the baby and playing the I'm a single mother card but it's sad b/c it will be for allll the wrong reasons! Hey Tush did you ever see that made for TV movie call Maneater.. It's with Sara Chalke?... I rented it it's cute so far only saw part one!
T minus 45 minutes (for me, anyway)!

"Can NOT WAIT for NPH's episode Joss! That's going to be my Gleek Heaven!! "

I cannot wait for NPH's appearance, either! It will be legendary, without a doubt.
WORD!! I have to say it in the middle of the episode... IT's AWESOME to have them back! Freaking American Idol has NEVER SEEMED SO FIPPIN' long!!! Is it me or do the writers listen to us?? The writers freakin' rock this show!
"Freaking American Idol has NEVER SEEMED SO FIPPIN' long!!! "

I know! I hope Fox doesn't do this again, but I have a feeling this will be the way it is every week for the rest of the American Idol season. :\

Yup, it feels so great to have it back!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita misslexi13 said…
heart
Hey, I'm new to fanpop and this forum. I'm Lexi and I'm from the Philippines. My episodes are a day late, compared to ya'lls there in America, but I still love Glee just as much as youuu. :)

Anyways, i thought the first episode was great + jonathan groff (jesse) is fiiine. Thoughts?
Oh were back on the forum ok so heres my round up

Finn i wanted to kill him for being a jerk to rachel all throughout this episode, he only realised he wanted her after he realised there was nothing better out there, jerk, but his solo was awesome i loved it

Sue - WELCOME BACK! OH MY WORD SHE WAS FREAKEN FANTASTIC LOVED HER

Rachel - i was on her side for the whole episode. She thought she had Finn then she didnt, then met smeone better who turns out might not be better for her, so then goes and lies to Finn about ending it, only to find Finn wont give up on her. Wow that is enough to mess wiht a young 16 year old girls head! Sue's plan might just work!

Jesse - His and Rachel's voices are together wow! We ned more duets from them two, shame they arnt in the same club. But can we trust him, i though that last scene togehter was so amazingly cute and then he looks at the director played by idina and i had two thought, is it her plan for him to ruin rachel, or is he hving an affair with her!!!! Do we trust Jesse??

Will/ Emma/ Terri and Shelby - Ok Will has the women doesnt he, one of the best scenes was Terri and Emmas scene it was like two opposite crazies and how they fight, the best part when she knocks the cutlery, i was laughin for like the rest of the episode! Shelby and Will hello sexual attraction there well we saw it, why didnt he just have sex with her, as much as i love Will and Emma he needs to sleep with other women cuz as soon as he sleeps with Emma he needs to be serious with her!

Brittney and Santana - Were ok, i like Brit more and she had some great lines but i dunno we need a newer bitchier cheerleader them two just dont make the cut as big bads or big bad sidekicks!

All the others, had like two lines which didnt really bother me too much
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita maymayz said…
hi I'm Marisa and i really really really want to be on Glee. Please give me gold stars on myspace link I'd greatly appreciate it!!! and if you like it, send it to friends!
Brittney and Santana - Were ok, i like Brit more and she had some great lines but i dunno we need a newer bitchier cheerleader them two just dont make the cut as big bads or big bad sidekicks!

I hear you on this I would LOVE LOVE for a new cheerleader to come on! Someone that the boys are oooohhh sheez! Maybe Sue brought in special like an awesome ninja cheerleader.. WE CHEER AND WE LEAD WE ACT LIKE WERE ON SPEED. I call in Blair from Gossip Girl! Which we talked about before. She still looks like she can be in highschool. I'm totally Ready for more Brit. I like her the way I loooved Amanda Friedman in mean girls. I love her freaking lines! I'm ready for WHEELS too something new!
Glee is back! Freaking Sue singing Vouge was awesome!!
I'm totally ready for kurt to have some first love kinda stuff!
Maybe the whole Jessie thing will be one of those things he picked her up for evil good of his team but he falls in love with her driven spirit. Man that song rocked there voices were like butter!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tutiegal said…
big smile
hey my name's charlotte and i am a total gleek :D

i was just wondering. which episode is it on in america?? and what day does it air??

my favourite characters are Puck for hotness, Artie because i think he's such a cutie and Britanny because she's so funny! :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RudolfR said…
HEELLO ALL! :D

Am I the only one who's getting really bored of all the gimmicky episodes, like Gaga and Madonna? They're just not as good as ordinary Glee, they try too hard!!
i loved the gaga episode, mainly for the costumes though :D:D
but i suppose it is all personal opinion! i think i do like the themed episodes better, like when they had to find songs based around one topic :D:D
I dunno, I just feel like Glee has lost its way a bit since Sectionals. Like it became too big too quickly?
yeah i totes get that :D
i still love it, but it somehow seems less thought out! like they just want to impress, you know?
Exactly! It's all about guest stars and showing off their power. It's still a brilliant show, bu there's less focus on the stories and characterisation, and more focus on the cool stuff they can now do. It doesn't sparkle like it used to!
I love the theme episodes, but i dont like these episode tributes to artists, Lady Gaga is not even iconic enough i think anyways to have her own Glee episode!
big smile
there's less focus on the stories and characterisation, and more focus on the cool stuff they can now do.
-------------------------------------
exactly... it's like, i want to know more about Brittany or Mike or Matt or someone! give them actual characters! Brittany is so funny they could do so much more with her!

although i do believe x-missmckena-x that gaga is iconic! :D
I agree, there is something iconic about the Gaga! She is my guilty pleasure... but I still don't think she should have got a Glepisode. I don't think anyone should've. I thought the Power of Madonna was a travesty.

Tutiegal, I agree completely about Brittany etc.! They're just so two-dimensional. Everyone's two-dimensional. Doing cool stuff is good and all, but they should have waited until the characters were fully developed before they went and put in gimmicks and new characters, guest stars and whatnot. The main Gleeks, the core of the show, aren't yet properly established. Everything else was added too early on.
big smile
The main Gleeks, the core of the show, aren't yet properly established. Everything else was added too early on.
-------
i completely agree, although i think they sang the songs well on the episodes based on one person, there isn't ever a storyline, and they should have established a better base before adding it all in, they could have dragged it out for a full season without needing guest stars and such like!
on saying this however, i love glee, and it always makes me smile, so i suppose i can't fault it on that note :D
on saying this however, i love glee, and it always makes me smile, so i suppose i can't fault it on that note :D
-----

Oh yeah, of course, the only reason we can get away with saying all this is because we love it!! :p

Funk episode was quite good. Jesse is just so evil. Sad, because I always liked St. Berry, and Rachel's my favourite character, so it was horrible seeing her so humiliated. Having said that, I would still quite happily slather Jesse's body in jam and ravish him in a microwave. ;)

SOO N WIL 4 LYF INIT YH YH!

:S
big smile
Oh yeah, of course, the only reason we can get away with saying all this is because we love it!! :p
-----------------------

you raise a very good point :D:D

yeah i really liked the funk episode :D esp the end when Jesse was like "i'm so depressed" i was like LOL!
when they egged rachel i was like, no you can't do that poor rachel :( and when Mercedes told Quinn she could move in with her i was like, aww *tear* lol!
also Brittany, who is my favourite, when she had her cheerios outfit on backwards was soo funny and her dancing in the end song was so WOAH! :D
---------------------

I would still quite happily slather Jesse's body in jam and ravish him in a microwave. ;)
---------------------

oh me too my friend haha me too :D:D ♥♥
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DTmouche456 said…
smile
Heya I'm Ximena ( I know my name is weird :S ) I LOVE GLEE!! I'm from the U.K so I'm not too sure when season 2 gets aired here but I can't wait!!! :D :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Elbelle23 said…
Hi I am Elle.
Glee is one of my Favourite shows :)
Can't wait for season two. And I was wonder if I could join?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Acha306 said…
Hi Im Lanz.

L.O.V.E G.L.E.E.
Im a Gleek to core, having relating to at least every single character in this series. I'll be watching the second season of Glee via Internet because New Zealand doesn't start til next year i think!! Suck!
I have four words to sum up my view of Glee:

"BRITTANY. MAKES. THIS . SHOW"

last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita