Glee The Glee Conversationalists: Gleeks/Nerdlets

tushtush posted on Jun 16, 2009 at 03:37PM
Aloha folks!
I thought 'd start a forum just where we can talk and create a community on this spot, y'know? So, let's chat away!!
The Gleeks/Nerdlets bit of this title is basically what Glee fans are being called all over the internet, so I thought it would look nice in this title and make it look like we already have a nice old community going here. :D
Please don't be afraid to reply!

We could start off just by introducing ourselves.

So, to start us off: I'm Tushy (short for Tushara). :D Seriously can't wait for September 16th!

Glee 751 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 751

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brattynemz said…
I just watched Preggers and I must say this show is getting better and better! Yay Gleeks!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wittyname93 said…
I don't think it can get any better! But it will. It's just going to become more amazing with each episode.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita velvet_fox said…
Gosh yes I mean Wednesdays is gonna be awesome!! Kristin Chenoweth, Kristin Chenoweth, Kristin Chenoweth, Kristin Chenoweth, Kristin Chenoweth, Kristin Chenoweth, Kristin Chenoweth, Kristin Chenoweth, Kristin Chenoweth.

Did I forget to mention Kristin Chenoweth is gonna be on the SHOW!?
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita x-missmckena-x said…
laugh
ok how have i just got onto this being a community! lol! hey everyone i am kate and i am in love with glee, bring on wednesday and some kristen chenoweth action, so excited!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TmoVie_obsessed said…
heart
Hey Kate! I'm Margot!

OMG I LOVE KRISTEN CHENOWETH I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG I WAS EXCITED ABOUT KRISTEN, BUT NOW MY WEEK JUST GOT BETTER DUE TO MY JATE SHIP!!!

THIS WEEK IS EPIC. WEDNESDAYS EP WILL PWN AND ALL MY OTHER FANDOMS ARE RECEIVING THE BEST NEWS LIKE EVER.
ive just added 3 sneak peeps to the episode on wed and it looks freaken awesome, and the songs as well, kristin sings 3 songs i am so looking forward to this wed, and kristin is singing maybe this time (one fo my favorite musical numbers) with the fantasico lea michele! wowwwwwwwwwsas!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Kaidi said…
I adore the sneak peeks, missmckena!!! :D
I so can't wait for this Thursday (I watch it online)
im the same kaidi, gota say sometimes i hate being british, or well living in england!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita oldmovie said…
heart
*waves*

Hey I'm a new Gleek, basically watched all of the episodes in the row because I just fell in the love with the show. Its about time I watched a happy show :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Gleeful said…
What you hate being British and Living in England??? That sounds nice... the grass is really greener over there than in Texas, since we have been in a two year drought!!!!!!! I went to Paris a few years ago and the friendliest people I met were British! I think in General American heart the Brits :) Velvet FOX TRUE THAT!! Did you see the one were Finn sorry I don't know there real names just yet said that Kristin just came in and learned a dance in 15 minutes that took them two days to learn!!! YIPPIE!! Good night for TV!
i know i never understand why you guys love us so much! haha! nah its more to do witht he fact that all the tv i watch is american and like uk are like 5 years behind on everything! And were not gettin glee til 2010! i could cry! infact i will! Bur i have just ordered a chinese so that will make me fatter and happier haha!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita claire-aka-bob said…
smile
Oooooh I've just noticed this forum =D

So yeah, I'm Claire *waves* ♥
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EllaBlack said…
Hi claire love your icon ;)
Why thank you :D
I use a Gleek icon for msn, and I would use it for Fanpop too but I've never changed it so I kinda dont wanna =P ♥
you don't need to change it...that's my job...:p I change every week
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tushtush said…
Ooh Claire, you're a Gleek? (I don't know if this is news as I haven't been on the internet properly for two weeks, and it's killing me)

VERY excited for Kristin, and still reeling from Preggers. :D
tush why havnt you been on the internet for two weeks??
"Hey I'm a new Gleek, basically watched all of the episodes in the row because I just fell in the love with the show. Its about time I watched a happy show :)"
Oh OM!!! Awesome welcome to the spot glad to see you have been converted to Gleekism! :D

"Velvet FOX TRUE THAT!! Did you see the one were Finn sorry I don't know there real names just yet said that Kristin just came in and learned a dance in 15 minutes that took them two days to learn!!!"
That's because she is AWESOMESAUCE.

"i know i never understand why you guys love us so much!"
Yeah I don't get it either. I mean I love being a Brit, but there isn't much to be jealous of or love really. Britain is waaaaay past it's heyday (the Victorian era/industrial revolution) we kind of just mope after America now (like it's little lapdog) and we have no industry. If our food supply suddenly stopped being imported (due to I don't know the third world war or something) we'd all starve in 6 weeks as we don't produce enough ourselves anymore. We are purely a business county and it sucks. Industry is needed otherwise skills and jobs are lost. I mean look at the unemployment rates in Britian today, that is not just due to the recession, our mining, steel, pottery, car etc etc.. industrys are all gone.
So we kind of suck. :p [/rant]
AND and and we have no culture anymore.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
heart
Check! You can change it enough for the both of us =P

Yeppers Tushy, Claire is a Gleek =D ♥
velvet_fox totally agree with you, actually well i found that after living in london for a year hardly anybody there spoke english or was from england, then came back up north to liverpool and had t=one of the best summers of my life, i think you never realise how much you take somewhere for granted but then i went back down to london other day realised i missed covent garden, can never win! lol!
But your right about the culture thing i mean liverpool have od'd on the culture in the past few years and i hope they keep it up but london def needs to get their back otherwise someonewhere should be named the capital! haha!
I will Claire...I will ;)
Okay I admitt it I'm a Gleek and a Breek (Brit-Lover) I know some that live in Austin and they are amazed by the extra love they get on a daily basis :) more the merry!! All I know is I have been a Ricky Gervias lover and I'm glad he is doing films now! Extras is the best show ever... does anyone watch it?
Tushy I was wondering where the heck you have been???? I am soooo ready for this episode. I must celebrate with take out fatty goodness!! While I'm watching all of 80 pounds of Kristin!!!
OMG Kirstin is guna be on our beloved gleek in like a matter of hours, im waking up really early before work to watch it! :D
laugh
OMFG LMAO LMAO Best lines of the night:
"Oh Bambi, I cried so hard when those hunters shot your mummy"

"I just got back from the emergency room, having given me 4 decontamination showers. I think they call that the full Silkwood" OMG I can't believe they went as far to reference it to silkwood! *dies*

"I bet you thought Bert and Ernie were just room mates" :p

"You know when I heard Sandy wanted to write himself into a scene
as Queen Cleopatra, I was aroused then furious."

Anyway Rachel was so back and awesome at the end!! I even found Rachel/Finn cute at the bowling alley. :p But I'm still not sold on them, though Rachel's "elope" line was adorable! Awwww I love you Rachel! <3

Worst part of the episode not enough SUE. Seriously there was only one scene! That is not enough to sate my Sue needs!!!!! :p

Loved the episode, loved it, best one since "Showmance" and we got Glee club back and singing again, thank the lord, I missed that last week. Though the end performace I thought was a tad too similar to the "Don't Stop Believing" set but in blue. :p

And KRISTEN. Just loved her in it, loooooved her.

[/glee spazz attack]
agree not enough sue, but kirstin seriously made up for that in my eyes, and omg sandy what a hilarious jackass, "you make me wana barf" haha! Loved this episode

Slight problem though cannot find screencaps anywhere for this episode, can anyone?
Hmm can't help on the screencap front. I usually download the ep and make my own. Can you do that?

Sandy is hilarious! Anyone really want to see him dressed up as Cleopatra now? I'd pay to see it. I'd pay.
nah i dont download the episodes, if you make some can you possibly post them? :D
"I bet you thought Bert and Ernie were just room mates" :p
-my favorite line too :)

I totally agree I love Sandy! I would also pay to see that :) That is what cool about Glee there are so many major characters to play with everyone can play a major roll in an episode and I do like that. I can't wait to see Artie's. You guys did say he has a major roll coming up right? I missed Sue in this episode too! It was kinda cool in a way to see Finn being a little devious. RACHEL he does like you...boo :) I LOVED when Kristin was winning them all over one by one. She walks out of the shower oh sh*t that was funny!!!! LOVE IT!! I wasn't expecting a country song!
tongue
I still can't get over the Bambi line. I mean Classic. CLASSIC.

Made some icons in the icons section. Was lazy so made only a few. Mixture, but the ships include W/E (obvs) and F/R.
Yeah i think there isz a major artie episode coming up and he has a song centered round the wheelchair, this is from what ive heard on spoiler pages!
SO what did y'all think of drunk Kurt?

>.<
Drunk Kurt was so funny! He just looked so rough!
I couldn't stop lauging. specially since he's my fav character
I love him too! And when he was crying after April sang! That was so funny.
Hilarious!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TmoVie_obsessed said…
goodness I really should come on here more!!!!
anyway I absolutely adored this episode! Mainly cause of how much I adore Kristin Chenoweth! She was hilarious! And the song that she and Lea sang simultaneously was amazing! I think I liked it more then the final, "Somebody to love."
But am I the only one that thought Will was being really stupid with his constant belief that Kristin's character, can't remember name, would change.
Plus, I love Puck!!!!!! yeah I know he was in like 2 scenes but wow he's amazing.
Oh I also loved the line. I don't remember the exact line but I loved when Kristin did her little wink at Rachel that was awesome!
"Do you have any cough syrup?" Yes Kurt will for sure need to get drunk in another episode :)
If you watch the behind the scens you see that Kurt crying was actually Chris colfer himself after the first time she did it, it was nt meant to be as kurt butt ehy thought it was so funny they kept it in!!
laugh
^^ Awww lol that is really cute. Chris <3.

DUDES, DUDES I got my Green medal!!!!! \0/ \0/ \0/ Now I'm a dedicated Gleek!
That is super sweet. I saw him saying that working with her would be like a christian getting to meet Jesus... I think that was the verbage :) I love that that wasn't planned!! What? What's a green medal? Man I really have to read how this website works. I just saw the thing about most popular gleek fans and stuff. Man i'm not popular off and on the darn computer!! LOL looks like a lot of work! Are their main uniforms the blue shirts w/ the black ties? I was thinking of being a gleek for halloween?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita spikes_girl said…
big smile
Oooh yay Velvy (that seems a dec nickname for velvet, if that's alright with you)!! Congrats on your dedicated! *runs off to prop*
Was anyone else having a hard time keeping a straight face during Somebody To Love, and Finn's... dancing? *apologies to Finn fans. Which I am, just not of his dance moves...*
He's an amazingly talented singer, and his dancing is very cute in a nerdy, adorkable way, but still *sniggers*
Hey y'all what's up?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Shandiii said…
I've noticed Finn isn't the best dancer. :P Like when the football players were doing Single Ladies, I could point Finn out the whole time because his dancing was a little off. :P

Congrats, velvet_fox!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tushtush said…
Yeah, I think he's not the greatest dancer because Cory is really insecure. He's not used to the whole singing/dancing thing and I think he gets quite embarrassed about it/ It's adorkable. :D

Well done Velvy (awesome nickname, by the way).

The Rhodes Not Taken was such a phenomenal episode. I'm not surprised Chris was genuinely crying at the end of Kristen's performance!! I was really impressed that Lea could keep up with her vocally. It was beautiful. :D

I was really angry at Finn for the way he manipulated Rachel. But I'm glad he admitted that they're kiss was real. I think it's only a matter of time before the truth about Puck and Quinn comes out. So here's to hoping that the chemistry between Rachel and Finn is still there when it does!!
Finn is tall too so I think it comes across not as "swavy" Finn's so Cute :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita spikes_girl said…
Thank you :P
I know, Finn pissed me off too. But I did get all fan girly and squealy when he said the kiss was real :D
corys dancing in somebody to love made me cringe a lil, i think its cuz hes so tall and leas so small that to fit them in the same frame it looks like there making hi8m crouch over a lil! is anyone else onto that?
yeah like they always tell the So You Think You Can Dance Tall guys that they will have a harder time b/c they are tall. He does look a little crouched. I think most actors are mostly on the shorter side? Is So You Think You Can Dance from a British version? I know so off subject sorry! I'm still confused how they are going to get away with Will's wife being a school nurse? Oh hey I'm sure this is on the website already but has anyone bought any Glee Gum yet.... I went and bought 10 boxes but no winning Glee ticket :( It's like Willi Wonka I guess? I wouldn't want the main prize I just want the Glee gift bag set.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita germany123 said…
smile
im glad someone mentioned finns bad dancing..i was going to but i was a little afraid id get trampled for it =P
hi everyone btw..

how does urgh here i go with the names errr wills wife (sorry still learning) get away with the fake belly when they have sex once a week? sorry if im asking again i only skimmed the posts im sort of spoiler allergic as some of you may know :)